**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Insider quest reward

Has anyone received the reward from doing the Invisable Woman quest from Marvel Insider yet. I thought we were supposed to receive that by the 19th?

Comments

• Ewell65SSS69Ewell65SSS69 Posts: 22
    I got my Namor package yesterday.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I dunno I stopped trying to clim my rewards after the first time I didn’t get anything and both support basically said you go go and bleep yourself
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

I dunno I stopped trying to clim my rewards after the first time I didn’t get anything and both support basically said you go go and bleep yourself

It wouldn't have anything to do with Kabam Support. Marvel Insider handles their own Promotions and Offers.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wait, you actually get good stuff from those points? Do they expire?
  • Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 53
    You get helpful items, usually nothing great though.
    3 star champs
    Revives
    Energy etc
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Dammit...
  • Piviot said:

It wouldn't have anything to do with Kabam Support. Marvel Insider handles their own Promotions and Offers.
    This is correct. If you're missing any rewards, you'll need to contact Marvel Insider about this!