**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCU Phase 4 Announcement Thoughts!!!

2»

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

I can't wait for Thor: Love and Thunder!!! I have complete faith that Taika is going to do wonders with the script for it.

I’m sad that Natalie Portman is taking Chris’ place. Natalie always sucked and it was a positive when Natalie/Jane fosters character exited from the mcu and I don’t want her back.but other than that Taika Waititi should do a good job.
    Just wait and see what Waititi does with her character, he wasn't directing the ones in which Jane was there.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★

I can't wait for Thor: Love and Thunder!!! I have complete faith that Taika is going to do wonders with the script for it.

This maybe a somewhat unpopular opinion but I think Thor Ragnarok was the 2nd best phase 3 film in the MCU (only behind Infinity War). I loved the film because it was action packed but also did not take itself too seriously. Korg is my favorite minor character in the MCU (acted by Taika too).

This maybe a somewhat unpopular opinion but I think Thor Ragnarok was the 2nd best phase 3 film in the MCU (only behind Infinity War). I loved the film because it was action packed but also did not take itself too seriously. Korg is my favorite minor character in the MCU (acted by Taika too).
    I wouldn't call that an unpopular opinion
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I am just hoping with the movies/TV shows the characters get buffs instead of getting a new "movie" version 😂😂
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

I wouldn't call that an unpopular opinion
    Here’s an unpopular opinion: Thor Ragnarok is straight-up THE BEST Marvel movie. Ever.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    So here’s a theory: What if (and this is a big “what if”) the plot of The Eternals revolves around Adam Warlock, as either a hero or a villain? We already know he’s going to show up at some point, this would be a great place to bring him in before GOTG3. And he has has dealings with a lot of Eternals.

So here’s a theory: What if (and this is a big “what if”) the plot of The Eternals revolves around Adam Warlock, as either a hero or a villain? We already know he’s going to show up at some point, this would be a great place to bring him in before GOTG3. And he has has dealings with a lot of Eternals.

Yeah but the Eternals movie is said to be a prequel to everything that's happened till now and Adam Warlock has still not been born in MCU (The Souverign started making him in 2016 I believe)
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Most excited for Thor 4, DS 2, GotG 3, BP 2, CM 2. The TV series I will have to wait and see about, as series can easily go off the rails, but I know I will be checking Loki and WandaVision.
    Not too hyped about Natalie Portman, but I have not seen her outside of SW: Ep1 (which I hated in general, all of it), and the first 2 Thor movies, which were average to meh. But I have faith that Taika is gonna get some brilliance out of her, the others, the script, himself, and life in general. Ragnarok is still one of my favorite Marvel movies, hands-down. I just wish they had room for more Hela rather than just needing that one-shot villain.
    Really want to see what they do with Captain Marvel once she's freed of having to be retrofitted into the MCU, and to see Wakanda dealing with the rest of the world now that the cat is out of the bag.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    GOTG3 and Blade may be good but otherwise they should quit while they are ahead...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m hyped for ff, they need a good film and it also opens a ton of windows for the future, blade surpised me the most tho
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Can’t wait for the Blade to get buffed when his new movie comes out. He doesn’t have enough utility.