**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* 1-10% cutoff??

GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
Wowza! 13 million wasn’t enough for 1-10% in the 5* arena??? I know cutoff scores eventually go up over time, but even 12.6/12.7 mill has been enough for the 1-10%. I figured 13 mill was easily enough.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    It used to be like initially 7-9 mil then went up to 12 mill, so factor roster and playerbase growth, cutoff scores would inflate. Even if the consolation rewards are percentage based, you have the top ranks fixed at 150, so those who didn’t place top 150 will be displaced to 1-10% creating a domino effect on other players.

I stopped going for 1-10% and just play milestones. Its just the classic 4* arena all over again. That just gets you burned.
  • DaniDematéDaniDematé Posts: 9
    Don’t forget that top players are quickly expanding 6* rosters.... if you’re not you’ll never keep up. Cav crystals are rebalancing the 5* arena.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    i been doing 15m
    use only 6*
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    Been arena grinding for 4 1/2 + years and I usually stay ahead of the curve, but every so often it bumps up more than usual. Obviously it’s time to bump my score way up if I’m gonna keep going for 1-10%. The arenas are in desperate need of revamping. Definitely beyond time for a 5* basic arena.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    GK_23 said:

Been arena grinding for 4 1/2 + years and I usually stay ahead of the curve, but every so often it bumps up more than usual. Obviously it’s time to bump my score way up if I’m gonna keep going for 1-10%. The arenas are in desperate need of revamping. Definitely beyond time for a 5* basic arena.

Agreed. I definitely feel that we will be getting a 5* basic arena. Nowadays it is rather effortless to hit all the arena milestones. Last time my roster was able to do that was right before they introduced the 5* featured arena. That suggests to me that they are about to raise the bar again so that people have something to push for.