**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Search Time needs an adjustment

13»

Comments

• GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    edited August 2017
    @Grub tat solution works for me. As long as all can only search two per week, i dont see big issue aside slower progression for everyone overall mayb. My frustration comes with kabam's lack of tweaking when game conditions and variables change. Usually they spend too much of their resources creating repetitive similar content and bug fixes from untested updates rather than improving wat they alrdy have.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    420sam wrote: »
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Search needs to be fixed top alliances are exploiting the system.

Kabam has allowed this sort of thing to happen really for about a year. If it was truly an exploit they would have squashed it a long time ago like they did with 2* wars.

It was just recently brought to the communities attention though. I didn't know top teams were dodging each other for easier matches which is laughable because they have stacked teams but are afraid to lose.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    420sam wrote: »
    Search needs to be fixed top alliances are exploiting the system.

Kabam has allowed this sort of thing to happen really for about a year. If it was truly an exploit they would have squashed it a long time ago like they did with 2* wars.

It was just recently brought to the communities attention though. I didn't know top teams were dodging each other for easier matches which is laughable because they have stacked teams but are afraid to lose.

It's been a known fact for quite some time.

But it's okay because you're mistaken as usual, lol. They're not afraid of losing, just like everyone else playing this game they don't like the rewards you get for losing when you've explored more than 90% of the AW map and killed all 3 bosses.