**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranked up wrong champion

This is highly unlikely but anyway i can undo this ?

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Nope, unless you saved up some rank down tickets.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Normally I would suggest messaging Support, but I'm not entirely sure they can cover this. You can always open a Support Ticket in-game just incase.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Elektra gang
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DarkZen said:

yes and no. If you did not level him as well then you can put a ticket in to have him ranked down. IF you leveled him then it is hard to argue it was a mistake and they will generally not give it to you.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    What did you do?

One time I accidentally R5ed my 4* Rogue instead of taking up 5* Rogue from R2 to 3. I was drinking, but was a dumb mistake. I sent a ticket and they didn’t do anything for me. Good luck😁
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I had to ask a couple times but I talked support into it once, I just wanted the catalysts back as I had ranked iron man not iwim, I said keep the gold and iso I just wanted the cats back and they did it
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    “Here are our policies regarding accidental use:

Accidental Champion upgrades
    We carefully consider every request based on our policies, our tools, and the specific circumstances of each case. We reserve the right to approve or deny a reversal of any upgrade transactions that impacts a Champion’s rank or level, as well as transactions that involve the use of ISO-8, catalysts, rank-up gems, etc.”

“Other issues

No two issues are the same. As we’ve stated above, we will consider every request based on our policies, our tools, and the specific circumstances of each case.

If you encounter an issue that was not covered by this article, please contact our Kabam Support team with all the relevant information and they will investigate the case appropriately. While this does not guarantee that they will be able to reverse the transaction or restore the items, we will do our best to meet your needs within our policies and what our tools allow us to do.”
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    If you didn't level them after or do anything like add sig stones, there's a chance support will reverse it
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    Had this happen, if any leveling done after the fact, pretty much forget it - no buyers remorse allowed.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Falcon is the new Captain in MCU now. Which begs the question - will he get buffed? Reskinned maybe.
    Stance said:

DarkZen said:

Was it Falcon instead of Blade?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    As mentioned above, if you ONLY ranked him up, you might theoretically succeed in reversing the rankup process, it now depends solely on the Kabam crew member(s) you'll talk to.

If you have levelled your champion or added sig stones, the change is pretty much irreversible (You have surely noticed, that leveling up and using sig stones takes long time and shows network issues. That's because there's a busy communication between your phone and the servers, where many processes have to happen and it is almost impossible to track down all these)
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Let’s keep saying the same thing.

🐻