**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do u think needs an upgrade??

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Some champs are really good but not living upto Thier famous potential. So Who do u think should get an upgrade??

Who do u think needs an upgrade?? 150 votes

Rihno
8%
smy168SiddhantKwatraFR33_HUG5Spurgeon14wvonkHomerthegoodMeebletonMiStaLovaLazuliAshKetchumTheBestinTuakauGamingCowboyMorphoMow 13 votes
Deadpool (OG)
4%
buffajrNick_Caine_32SiddhantWakanda4Ever278FabriciusZuroSagittarius78 7 votes
Sentry
18%
Fuzzylumpsexc3lNojokejaymSpiderCoolsTaZ_4178KerneasBattle_GreninjaBwest289Zayo_278A6MCOCLordNeo007md92rahul9582084064Batman1903KalantakZulfikar001BLACKMILKTEA_88HedronThe_WatcherSkillful_star 28 votes
Moon night
7%
gr3nd3lNous79PeterQuillTroy_Elric123John757AmazingDeadpoolWoogieboogieLionah1_ShuNeu_1ForumUser1111Vatris 11 votes
Daredevil (netflix)
5%
SecondSkrillerabiew78ToxicBladeCarossyPIZZATIMEPancake_FaceLordGenesisРоман2000 8 votes
Spiderman (miles morales)
8%
ArcDeAngelusBeardedStarlordCharlie_ScenexxKyojinxxAwsomediabrineGeorgiaDawgTibetskyMastifGonçaloFreeToPlay_21Wade420wilson69_73Bettlejuice26BriceMiester 13 votes
Magneto
34%
Alex_sc11SnakeEyes69DrZolaTimone147Nuggetman777Carnage313Manup456ChewybuccaDuo_KulioЗАКСОЛИНHairyslugThatGuyYouSaw235StingerbkDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756TimrosLiss_Bliss_JayProngsRepto23Colonaut123 52 votes
Groot
12%
JohnyzeroTwmRWrathfulRavenThesurvivlistSSofLimboLordRaymond3Rougeknight87JayCeepsp742GraydroxMidnite93mrcyrcleÆgon0710SuperGoodYa_Boi_28deepblack12DPXFistheGOATDjkrdjj 18 votes

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto, Groot and Rhino, in that order.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Groot
    Sentry and moon night shouldn’t be on the list. Their pretty bad but with synergies sentry can be ok and moon night is a way less deserving off a buff than these other champs.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Sentry
    I wanted to vote for magneto too. But thought he would win. And he is winning. I knew it would be best to put magneto in this list. He is such an OP character. Soo famous among marvel universe.
    We do need an magneto upgrade
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto and hulkbuster
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Sentry
    ALL of above. seriously .
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Moon night
    Moon knight is so badass and has so much potential but they gave him the most simple sig ability and no useful abilities besides bleed which rarely triggers
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Moon night
    Moon night sp3 has guns and stuff -- would be cool I'd they made him Domino like where his bleeds work more effectively, and his specials arent so generic and include the guns.

He has a old school comic rendering and including guns would pull him more toward gwen pool, a comic satire.

I may be biased because I have Dark Hawk and like the sync with Moon Night -- therefore would want MN stoked out
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    All the above
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Sentry
    Vatris said:

Moon knight is so badass and has so much potential but they gave him the most simple sig ability and no useful abilities besides bleed which rarely triggers

they did that with most (atleast 90%)characters before 2017 unfortunatey.

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    I really like Sentry in the comics. But tbh, I'd like anyone who isn't mutant or cosmic, as both classes have too many op champs (counting OML and Collossus buff as well)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ip
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto hands down. I actually just got done fighting an ultron 4* with my mags 5* in arena and it was the longest ever. Whole fight I was just like I should be tossing this dude around. He is definitely one of those champs that deserve some love.
    edited July 2019
    Sentry
    The way things are looking, sentry & magneto is the most common choice.
    Now that we know that none of these characters will appear on phase 4.
    It's a humble request to kabam.
    Please for the fan appreciation
    Make this character great and give them Thier gravity back. Like they were in the comics. These are long awaited request.
    For fans of these game.
    Please re concider.
    Sentry & Magneto re buff.
    After Colossus & OM logan is done.
    Really happy to finally get a worthy wolverine version.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    None, Mystic is falling way behind and needs a boost. Anyone like Ebony Maw, UC or Juggernaut needs the buff.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Magneto
    Etjama said:

None, Mystic is falling way behind and needs a boost. Anyone like Ebony Maw, UC or Juggernaut needs the buff.

Easy champ. Maw is just released and buff already lol. Wait for your turn
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Easy champ. Maw is just released and buff already lol. Wait for your turn
    Yeah, but the fact that they had an opportunity to make another good Mystic and wasted it to make one of the worst champs in the game kinda stinks.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Mags hands down. There is no reason why he should be garbage tier.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Magneto

Magneto, Groot and Rhino, in that order.

Yup. This.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Deadpool (OG)
    Deadpool,Deadpool, and Deadpool
    Sentry
    Everyone thank u for your votes and comments. Vote more. And decide. May be we can convey this massage to the game team. I actually choose these champs very carefully so this doesn't become some boring thread.
    Thanku. I wish the game team sees this.
    Coz this OG champs needs upgrade.
    We won't see any sentry or magneto according to phase 4 announcement at San Diego comic con. Finger crossed.
    Sentry
    Seriously. Magento is soo cool. I mean he should have crazy damage output or incredible unique buffs.
    Like can't be parried.
    Some sort of glancing mechanism or focus mechanism like ebony maw.
    Coz he mostly float around and usually people can't get a direct hit at him.
    Besides he is magneto. The big bad X men
    Villain.
    Sentry
    Actually every champ in this list needs upgrade. But can't ask that from the game team. It would be crazy. But just top two winners from this thread. That would be awesome.
    They are already doing 2 upgrades.
    The can easily take 2 from here after that.
    Sentry & Magneto.
  • _73_73 Posts: 5
    Spiderman (miles morales)
    Spider man Miles Morales
    edited July 2019
    Sentry
    Actually looking at the comments and the way everyone reacted so far. It's safe to say these list of champs. All of them need buff. like in terms of current evolution of the game. Right?
    This was a good list. And so far these thread is a success. Thank u.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Diablo