**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a few members and officers

Hey guys. We are a chilled yet active alliance, we take aq and aw seriously. We do aq map 4 + 3/2 (for full explotarion). We are usually silver 1-3 but because of a lack of participation we are now in bronze 1. No donations needed. NO freeloaders. Must be active. Must CONTRIBUTE and PARTICIPATE. We have whatsapp for communication but its not neccesary. If intrested find me in game. If you want to be an officer let me know and we usually give it a week for you to prove yourself before promoting to officer. Officers must be: 100k+ members: 70k+. Any other questions pm me in game
Alliance: Fire strike
In game name: Blazing Echo

Comments

• Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    Need about 4-5 members and 2-3 officers
    Still looking... pm me
    Update: 3-4 members needed 2-3 officers still needed
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Merge with me
    Not really looking for a merge only need about 5 people now, so. But yeah, you guys can always join :smiley: like if your alliance is only 5 people then yeah you can merge with me or just join :wink:
    And no offense but like i stated above looking for 70k+
    Need about 1-2 more members and 2-3 more officers
    So i will repeat more clearly, members:70k+; officers: 100k-200k+;
    K= 1000
    100k= 100000 rating
    200k=200000 rating
    70k= 70000 rating
    Pm me for any other questions :smiley:
    Me again. Need maybe 1 member and still 2-3 officers. Pm me please if you want to be an officer