**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* arena player selection

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
I wonder why never at 5* arena we don’t have a god tier player of the past year like corvus - ghost - omega red ..

The pool of players are so big we will never get the players we want, so give us the chance kabam either with arena either with crystals that contains specific players by class or whatever (don’t tell me we have dungeons - dungeons are a lagging trash).

Thanks a lot, hope you read our thoughts

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

I wonder why never at 5* arena we don’t have a god tier player of the past year like corvus - ghost - omega red ..

The pool of players are so big we will never get the players we want, so give us the chance kabam either with arena either with crystals that contains specific players by class or whatever (don’t tell me we have dungeons - dungeons are a lagging trash).

umm what? they do have those in basic, its just been a while and will be a while before they come back again.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Lormif said:

gp87 said:

umm what? they do have those in basic, its just been a while and will be a while before they come back again.
    The problem is that the pool is so big! So many champs and every month 2 new! Give us a way kabam to try for more targeting pulls (by class cavaliers at everyday deals) or lets us make our own luck by great champs at arena: who cares about miles morales for example.. or green goblin

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    gp87 said:

Lormif said:

gp87 said:

The problem is that the pool is so big! So many champs and every month 2 new! Give us a way kabam to try for more targeting pulls (by class cavaliers at everyday deals) or lets us make our own luck by great champs at arena: who cares about miles morales for example.. or green goblin

They do give you chances to get good champions in arena. All the time. They put every champ in the game in the arenas. Some champions in the game aren’t very good though so eventually there will be a not so great champion in the arenas. And some people do want those champs, whether it be for collection or gate purposes or maybe even because they just like them.