**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion is your favourite?

2»

Comments

• Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Archangel
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Favorite to use, first r5, smoothest animated (imo), and overall most fun to me in the game, my big ol’ buddy, my symbiotic superpal, Venom!
  • Mvp0OMvp0O Posts: 6
    Scarlet witch 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘
  • exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    Pre 12.0 doctor strange but currently it's venom and gulk
  • RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    Hyperion for me, he did a very good job in 5.2 as 4/40 and yesterday i got the 5*!
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84

Ironman infinity war. I use him on offense all the time.

I think he is too underestimate as an atacker, he is so usefull
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Awakened gwenpool, I dont have her but her animations are slick
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Archangel... I know he is pretty old but his bleed and poison are insane...except if the enemy is poison or bleed immune...it does become a little bit harder as he relies on both
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I like Yondu when the AI is being stupidly passive. I don't have to worry about landing hits when my block penetration is through the roof I also like to watch people melt away when using Nick Fury or Massacre.
  • MasterDoomMasterDoom Posts: 20
    Hands down my favorite fighting champion is Corvus.

My favorite overall champion though? Geeze, that's tough.
    I'll have to come back. TBD... :D
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Domino
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    BLADE. He has been my favourite ever since I pulled him. He helped me get through so much content. However, ever since I pulled Hyperion, I am really liking him too
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck is my favorite champ
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Venom loved him in first release. P.S. I loved that before you fought him in the eq he was all dark and in the shadows, until you fought him. It's a good idea.