**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SDCC Movie Champions

What events are you the most excited for in Mcoc. I didnt add the x men because Kevin Feige said "mutants" meaning that there might not be an x men movie, they might just appear in other films.

SDCC Movie Champions 116 votes

Black Widow
4%
Ram_SarkarPhantomStarrBattle_GreninjaNick1109Mr_incredibl3 5 votes
Eternals
12%
CrkwestNojokejaymRaikisNioc0124shadow_lurker22Geo10megRougeknight87ButtehrsRockypantherxMeebletonZipioGeorgiaDawgFugitive21Thoye3 14 votes
Thor: Love and Thunder
5%
Duke_SilverGrootman1294MikePendragonEtjamaLD_Studios97Too_qik 6 votes
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
35%
Stara99FuzzylumpsMegaSkater67TheremonadqqedfyvrTheVyrusSungjGreifmaster911G0311Hammerbro_64WerewrymFishman13579Panchulon21DiablosUltimate10or_StrongCharlie_SceneForumName123Reverend_RuckusSiddhantmmmpunch 41 votes
Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
13%
Sundance_2099DTMelodicMetalUfuomahAustin555555PrathapKobster84Denzel116FlintTheSavageTotalMonster109HedronLordBeaverbrokeÆgon0710Narwhal52xEkbizzellRagnabroReeeTron 16 votes
Black Panther 2
0%
Masquerade1981 1 vote
Guardians of the Galaxy 3
11%
phillgreenSavio444Timrosdfmoore26KillerRino19JuggerNotAnkalagonnLordNeoMassapealSkinnyfatboy82Ya_Boi_28MasterDoomTranos0617 13 votes
Captain Marvel 2
0%
Rajdeep9 1 vote
Fantastic 4
2%
GamerMysterioGhost26 3 votes
Blade
13%
TerraDonnymeijYouconfusedJyotishkaRepto23VancexClaRiiCainStanceNeotwism001_kunal21LoctiteSuperGlueBatman1903MiStaLovamonomuggGonçaloOneAboveAll13 16 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Still mutants are more exciting for me
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Beta ray bill hopefully.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    This is the most exciting movie option, but I am really far more into the "What If" TV series they are planning.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Eternals
    I like lesser known characters so eternals fits the bill
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi. Master of Kung Fu gonna beat yo' ass boi!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Gotta pay respect to the movie that allowed all of this to happen. Blade was a gamble. The first movie was the first major superhero movie.
    As for the new one, I'm curious to see where they take Blade, and I'm certain Ali will do wonders. Just kinda hoping there will atleast be a Snipes cameo at the very least to pay respect to the OG. Gotg 3 is a close second tho
    Blade
    Savio444 said:

Beta ray bill hopefully.

Beta Ray Bills head was on the Grandmasters tower in Ragnarök, which probably indicates he is dead.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Terra said:

Gotta pay respect to the movie that allowed all of this to happen. Blade was a gamble. The first movie was the first major superhero movie.
    As for the new one, I'm curious to see where they take Blade, and I'm certain Ali will do wonders. Just kinda hoping there will atleast be a Snipes cameo at the very least to pay respect to the OG. Gotg 3 is a close second tho

I'm pretty sure Tim Burton's Batman beat Blade by about a decade.

EDIT - Though after Batman & Robin, it may have been a gamble, none the less.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    Black Widow
    ...and also Thor, Love and Thunder
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Really interested to see if Kabam will make a new movie version of Scarlett Witch and/or Mister Doctor...
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Savio444 said:

Beta ray bill hopefully.

Beta Ray Bills head was on the Grandmasters tower in Ragnarök, which probably indicates he is dead.
    There are rumours he will be in Guardians 3
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    djr17 said:

Terra said:

I think Blade was the first modern big budget Marvel superhero movie we'd call a superhero movie. Prior to Blade, we had superhero movies that were based on either Superman or Batman, but they were not just superheroes but cultural icons. I think any comic book property other than Superman or Batman was considered extremely commercially risky to the point of not even trying to invest serious resources into until Blade came out.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Eternals
    Terra said:

Savio444 said:

Beta ray bill hopefully.

Hulks face was being put up there and he certainly is not dead so who knows?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Eternals

Terra said:

Savio444 said:

Beta ray bill hopefully.

Lol man
    The tower shows the champions of the contest. You could see hulks being built because he was the GM's champion. Hulk won. Beta ray bill won. Ares
    Man think
    Bi beast
    Dark Crawler
    Fin fang foom
    And i want all of those in THIS contest lol
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

Terra said:

I think Blade was the first modern big budget Marvel superhero movie we'd call a superhero movie. Prior to Blade, we had superhero movies that were based on either Superman or Batman, but they were not just superheroes but cultural icons. I think any comic book property other than Superman or Batman was considered extremely commercially risky to the point of not even trying to invest serious resources into until Blade came out.
    Howard the Duck in '86 was more heavily invested in (adjusting for inflation) than Blade was.

But I take your point.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Savio444 said:

Beta ray bill hopefully.

Oh yes please!!!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    djr17 said:

Terra said:

Superman The Movie beat Batman by a decade.

Captain freakin' America already had a movie before Blade in 1990. It's just a shame it was absolute tosh.
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Black Widow
    I have been waiting for ever to understand her back story
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    djr17 said:

DNA3000 said:

djr17 said:

Terra said:

Howard the Duck in '86 was more heavily invested in (adjusting for inflation) than Blade was.

But I take your point.
    True. And there's also the Flash Gordon movie which adjusted for inflation cost a similar amount. But I think in the case of Flash Gordon they were dealing with a pop cultural icon (albeit an old one) and in the case of Howard the Duck they saw that as more of a funky scifi comedy rather than a comic book genre property. They are sort of the exceptions to the rule, both "escaping" the stigma of comic book material in two different ways.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    Black Widow

Terra said:

Savio444 said:

Beta ray bill hopefully.

Lol man
    The tower shows the champions of the contest. You could see hulks being built because he was the GM's champion. Hulk won. Beta ray bill won. Ares
    Man think
    Bi beast
    Dark Crawler
    Fin fang foom
    Beta Ray, Bi Beast, and Fin Fang Foom would be AWESOME additions to the contest!
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Hoping for Mandarin to be a (hopefully good) Mystic Champ, but Shang-Chi could also be fun.
    Blade

All I want is an R-rated cinematic adaptation of marvel zombies.

That will most likely happen in the What If series. I mean hey we got a glimpse of Zombie Iron Man in FFH so it's a possibility
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Why can I only select one !! Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - They really need to go all out on this and blow ppls minds open