**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Arcade at D&B

2»

Comments

• Eeeee said:

Am I one of the only people with a gwenpool card

Oh I have a Gwenpool... it's Spider-Gwen I'm searching for to no avail. T-T

• WaydeWayde Posts: 3
    How do you put them on the game
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    You can’t import the arcade cards into the online game. Just for collecting/trading only (oops, I shouldn’t have brought up the word “trade” 😀).

And great job to the initial poster and other contributors who ended up detailing the entire list of available cards earlier in this thread.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Eeeee said:

Am I one of the only people with a gwenpool card

Gonna try to make it to a Dave n Busters and she is at the TOP of my list.
  • Whassup everyone? I am trying to finish off a set of these card for my 6 yr old. We only need a few.
    12 - Civil Warrior

14 - Corvus Glaive

15 - Cyclops

25 - Ghost Rider

29 - Gwenpool

47 - Masacre

Can anyone help? Id be open to trade potentially buy I suppose. Please let me know.
  • SScorpion25SScorpion25 Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Seems like Gamora and Spider-Man classic are pretty common. I got Gamora and Scarlet Witch foil cards.
  • jntx3jntx3 Posts: 2
    Created this for my daughter so she could organize her cards. Thought you all could use.
  • jntx3jntx3 Posts: 2
    I see that looks like spam... it's an excel sheet. I don't know what I'm doing on these forums. I can't save it as a photo for some reason. (so old lol)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I played for the second time two days ago and was lucky enough to get the #1 champ I was looking for: Gwenpool! (Among other awesome champs)
  • YourworstfearYourworstfear Posts: 16
    @Eeeee I have one to