**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should they add featured 4* and 3* crystals

You know how there are featured 5* and 6* crystals, well I think they should add a featured 4* and 3* crystals they would function similar to the existing featured 5* and 6* crystals in the game for example you pay 3,000 shards instead of 2,000 but it promises one of the following champions: so and so, so and so, so and so, so and so, or champion so and so. Anyway I'm curious to hear the communitys thoughts on this

Should they add featured 4* and 3* crystals 58 votes

Yes, they should add featured 4* and 3* crystals to the game!
24%
Savio444TaZ_4178EtjamaFlintTheSavageSuman_sahAÆgon0710Ctfz35Too_qikMawrCalleachPratham02Skinnyfatboy82EkbizzellVatrisChilldude22 14 votes
Only add featured 4*s.
44%
Duke_Silverrcm2017Austin555555shadow_lurker22WoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707RockypantherxItsDamienRehan010_Wakanda4Ever278Batman1903Dose_ResponsivemrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4THNoob371LazuliSilver_SagaEtm34TheBestinTuakau 26 votes
Don't add any new featured crystals.
8%
ArcDeAngelusIDogeX_Factor_AgentCrunchThoye3 5 votes
If you make one more poll, I swear...
22%
X_ScottPrathapShadow_PhoneixGeo10megKobster84MeebletonFred_JoeityUmbertoDelRioNarwhal52xEarthEliteXdSpoodermanxDCapAvengerOneAboveAll13 13 votes

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    I think that this has already been talked about but I think it's actually a good idea but only 4 star ones.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    They should make an option to pick multiple poll options. Also 4* only sounds good.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Only add featured 4*s.
    4*s, yes. 3*s, no.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Only add featured 4*s.
    Vatris said:

Just change your name to Pollmaster

And then make him the most powerful champ in the contest
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes, they should add featured 4* and 3* crystals to the game!
    I just pressed this one, but didn't notice the option for just 4 stars. Definetely that.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Vatris said:

Just change your name to Pollmaster

Just sounds.... wrong.

🐻
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Too_qik said:

Guys help I think I'm officially a forum meme...
    Then don't post useless stuff on the forum, then people wouldn't make memes of you(probably).
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Only add featured 4*s.
    This honestly does need to happen for the mid tier players so they don’t have too waiste 5* shards on 5* featured crystals. Plus with the high amount of champs, this can help the collectors get the 4*s they have been lacking.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Only add featured 4*s.
    While I would love to see it as it helps almost everyone,it doesn't really pay off of to kabam,so while I'm totally down with this concept,I doubt it will ever happen...