**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Again with the Dungeons?

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
First day back in the Dungeons, and I've already been timed out twice on the decision screen. My partner either decides to go inactive or just doesn't press either option. I really don't see why we can't just add a "Quit Dungeon" button somewhere. I mean, if we're going to be timed out anyway, we lose by default so all this button would do is make it so we can get back to questing and not be stuck for 10 minutes waiting for our inactive partner. This is especially bad when you consider our Spider-Man: Class Trip missions including quite a bit of dungeon fights. And I have a feeling someone is going to tell me to do something else in the meantime, even though these are the only missions I can reasonably complete right now

Comments

• Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    edited July 2019
    Just like the person I told several times to take node 2 and he went for 1 in room 7 so I let him finish the room all by himself. I mean, a major part of the dungeon experience is being able to communicate and even if we speak different languages, kabam provided the fixed chat messages so they can be displayed in your preferred language. It just seems silly that someone would want to choose what node I take off or leave on, so I let him finish the room, alone. I just closed the game.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    It wouldnt be so bad to have an option to just quit a dungeon run when your partner quits on you or has connection issues instead of waiting for the timeout