**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else has a maintenance alert on the bottom of their screen?

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
?

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Yes, very annoying
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Same here. As long as it doesn't boot me and they do maintenance a day too early.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Okay, just wanted to know if it was just my device. No one in my line group is seeing the same thing.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yeah it’s extremely annoying while I’m trying to rank and level up my champs...
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Nope my alliance is also getting and yes very annoying. The mail I got said Tuesday
  • RyevonRyevon Posts: 17
    Just tell Kabam it’s buffing all of your champions damage, they’ll hotfix it in an hour.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    @Kabam Miike what's up?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    Wonder if that was around the same time that I was just about to go to final fight UC Starky Boss in 2:2 and somehow the “Are you sure you want to QUIT the Quest” dialog popped up (I was nowhere near that red Exit icon on bottom right). Out of reflex I pressed the rightmost of the 2 boxes in the popup, and “poof”, our the Door I went before I realized what had happened. 😡😡😡😡

Didn't get the Maintenance dialog on bottom, but maybe other mysterious stuff was happening in game around then ??
  • MasChingonMasChingon Posts: 10
    I
    It is on Tuesday!

Come on @Kabam Miike can you guys get things right? Like come on!
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Restarting the game got rid of it for me