**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War nodes

What champions are good for against inverted immunity with a Void placed there. also what champ is good against the psychic thorns node?

Comments

• Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391

• Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Champs with good burst damage
  • Supreme_be4nSupreme_be4n Posts: 14
    No one. That node is complete bs as is most of war in general. Can’t wait to see what defense tactics brings us /s
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Omega red is the best option to fight void there. You'll still take damage from the bleeds, but it'll keep the Death field active. By playing aggressively, you can kill the void before the degen kills you.

For Psychic thorns, champs that deal energy damage or non-contact attacks work best (assuming you don't have max sig namor, anyways). The ones dealing energy damage will avoid the thorns and the non-contact attacks will heal you.

Best champs are likely Symbiote Supreme, Quake, Havok, Magneto, Domino, and Omega Red. If Namor is max sig, he beats all of them.
  • Omega Red for Psychic Thorns (if they fixed it). Anyone with noncontact hits works well i.e. IMIW's Plasma Blasts. I think Domino could work if you spammed parry/medium as her opening medium uses Bullets (noncontact attack). For Psychic Thorns, contact hits have a reprisal of 30% thorns damage. Noncontact hit heal 50% of the damage dealt (which I'm still not 100% clear on).

Inverted Immunity also has Poison. So literally ANY Poison Immune champ will do. So long as they aren't Bleed Immune too, you're Golden. I typically use Hulk if I'm covering that lane for that node. If they're not Bleed Immune you'll recieve a Bleed that deals 0 damage. If they are immune, you'll take 5% direct damage from bypassing the Bleed. With Void there just watch the timer and aim for your 10th hit to happen right after the Debuff is placed on you and it will be purified.
  • Wardy31Wardy31 Posts: 6
    Just used Guillotine then War Machine against Hyperion on node 11 in a war.....had extra health and attack active......hit him well over 30 times (I'm not the best haha) and not a single bit of life was lost on Hyperion. Is there a special thing used to receive no damage.
  • Nathan1085Nathan1085 Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    Why did Hyperion take a **** ton of bleed immune damage on this node vs Void??
    He didn't remove debuff but I got extra bleed tick thru most the fight why?