**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4.3 starburst willpower?

AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
As the title says , I’m. Just starting to explore 4.3 and will willpower mastery help with starburst degen ? Starburst is passive degen if I’m not mistaken and willpower can heal passive damages as well. ..?

Please advise so I can then go ahead and unlock it or else I’ll have to use my 3* gulk

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    WP will not help against starburst, but it is a great mastery to have at least one point in anyways. 3* Gulk should put in some good work for you.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★

Willpower only works on active debuffs so you're going to have to use your Ghulk for that quest

Thanks !!

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    No willpower only works with debuffs not passives

Ghulk is a good option as well as any champ that either heals a lot or can end fights fast
    So I think I’ll go with 4 * caiw , Corvus , x23 , ultron and 3* gulk
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Take degeneration immune champ like dormamu
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Tony886 said:

What? Not sure if joking, trolling, don't actually know what you're talking about, or legitimately want to give this guy bad advice
    Tony886 said:

I’m sure dorm isint degen immune

AlphA101 said:

Tony886 said:

I’m sure dorm isint degen immune

He absolutely is not
    edited July 2019
    Any idea why gulk face me is not activating for starburst degen , it activates in the beginning of the fight and I see face me appear n the left , but then he’s degenerating like normal and something seems to be off !!

Another bug ?

Ps - I haven’t taken a single hit in 3 fights and I’m already at 15% health
    No champ is degen immune. There are those that can shrug it off but none are immune
    The shrug off champs won't work for Starburst either as it isn't a debuff
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Is there heal block?
    AlphA101 said:

Any idea why gulk face me is not activating for starburst degen , it activates in the beginning of the fight and I see face me appear n the left , but then he’s degenerating like normal and something seems to be off !!

Another bug ?

Ps - I haven’t taken a single hit in 3 fights and I’m already at 15% health

If there is a heal block along with Starburst he'd get the damage increase but not the regen
    Werewrym said:

Is there heal block?

Could be , honestly I didn’t notice..I’ll keep an eye out , too focused on champ movements , I completely miss the icons above..lol

AlphA101 said:

Werewrym said:

Is there heal block?

Could be , honestly I didn’t notice..I’ll keep an eye out , too focused on champ movements , I completely miss the icons above..lol

Check the node descriptions before every fight. Definitely a habit you're going to want to get into
    Also there's Starburst in 4.3? I thought that was introduced in act 5
    Man I just checked. It's been so long since I've done act 4. Thought that was an act 5 node lol

Man I just checked. It's been so long since I've done act 4. Thought that was an act 5 node lol

Lol..so just 2 paths of starburst and my entire stash of pots almost gone.. looks like I’ll have to save up pots and do this 1path at a time. The chaos node is another bummer!!!
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

Lol..so just 2 paths of starburst and my entire stash of pots almost gone.. looks like I’ll have to save up pots and do this 1path at a time. The chaos node is another bummer!!!
    do you have an Hyperion, by any chance? he can do very well in that quest :) also, do you have annihilus (or how it's spelled, i don't remember ^^"), thor rag and/or hela? because they all have really useful synergies with Gulk that could help you :)

also, if you haven't done, i would recommend you to max the Recovery mastery to maximize the regen from Face Me ^_^

AlphA101 said:

do you have an Hyperion, by any chance? he can do very well in that quest :) also, do you have annihilus (or how it's spelled, i don't remember ^^"), thor rag and/or hela? because they all have really useful synergies with Gulk that could help you :)

also, if you haven't done, i would recommend you to max the Recovery mastery to maximize the regen from Face Me ^_^
    No mate , don’t have a lot of champs as it’s a pretty new account

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    personally, at this point i would wait for better champ to explore that quest, and i would move to the next one: this is what i actually did, exploring 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 before this one, and i did it a week ago only because i was lucky enough to pull a 4* GHulk ^_^

personally, at this point i would wait for better champ to explore that quest, and i would move to the next one: this is what i actually did, exploring 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 before this one, and i did it a week ago only because i was lucky enough to pull a 4* GHulk ^_^

Doing just the same!!

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Can you farm vs ROL WS? Bc he sometimes drops team heals. They are really good for starburst. Let every champ fight once and heal them after.

And ofc your playstyle matters. Burst the last 40-30% hp from them is key. Corvus is perfect if he has enough "reach" with an SP2 to finish the fight. And dont forget to boost in that lvl. Damage boost is very good here!
    I remember that node. It really was a **** to fight. Good luck.