**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has this even been acknowledged??

I am getting tired of being destroyed by Mordo after his l3. I was using iceman against him so took him straight to l3 so I could eat it and only lose 5% health. So I ate the special and Mordo fired a heavy immediately after the l3 animation ended. I mean .0000001 after it ended. This is bs. My guy was still frozen in place. I swiped back immediately bc I know that this happens 85% of the time. And bam I lost 75% health bc of the game being broken. Couldn't evade or do anything. Please for love of god acknowledge and fix this.

Comments

• ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Happens to me fighting against Hyperion alot too. Immediately after his L3 he already has his heavy charged and is pummeling me in the face before I get control back. Even though I know it coming it's impossible to evade
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    Happnes to me also. If u pause the game, i find it helps. U may also want to let go of ur block and use a special if possible.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Pay attention to positioning of champs when the l3 happens... it use to be the champs would appear on oppisite sides of the arena with the one that suffered the l3 having to get up off the ground.

You will notice that if you or the AI do a l3 in the middle of a combo or a dash, the game starts from the exact moment the l3 was launched (same distance and/Or in between a combo)... the champ that suffered the l3 is not knocked down.

I have found that you have the same advantage after a l3 if you do it during a combo... start spamming the attack at the end of the animation and you will be attacking the AI when you are right on top of them when the match starts back up.

Honestly, the champ that was hit with the l3 should be knocked down and the one that did the l3 should start at the opposite side of the screen an unable to move until the knocked down champ gets up. It would be the fairest alternative.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Thanks for all of the ideas. I will try these out. I shouldn't have to try it out if they would just fix their broken game lol, but it is what it is.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    A bunch of threads have been created about this problem, but kabam continues to ignore it.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    ive never experienced this problem I usually punch mordo in the face till his health is gone but maybe that strategy is too complicated for some
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It can happen when either side uses an L3, the AI gets to start moving before the player has control. Every L3 I have done/Had done to me has resulted in the AI either already charging me, or standing there charging a heavy, before I can move. So I generally don't use mine unless I know it will finish them, because while I know to hold block after one, it won't stop a heavy, so it's Hold Block and prepare to swipe back.