**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do No Wrong

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
What is your one champ that when you play you always feel as if you can never do anything wrong. Personally my Ghost Rider seems to be my champ. Whenever I’m questing and my Blade, Starky, Domino, or Red Hulk dies I always have a great run with my Ghost Rider where I get something like 300-400 hits while miraculously using intercepts that I can’t seem to do with other champs. Interested to see your guys’ answers.

Comments

• Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    When I’m using Hyperion I feel completely unbeatable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Lately it's been HT, but my OG is Guillotine.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Thing is also another one of mine, I do the Champion synergy and stay at 1% for a while as well.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool, she ends up countering champions I would never expect her to. Sentinel as well, such a tank.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Moon knight.
    He was my first four star and I played him all the way up through the first chapter of act 5. I’ve played him so much that when I use him it’s as if we are one being connected and flawless, perfect in every way.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Not saying cos he'll get Nerfed-into-oblivion lol

I get who you mean lol
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    For me its Killmonger i like him i go almost 250 hits when he was 4* rank 4 duped and use void for poison purification or fatigue
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Ironically it's nighthrasher for me,I always seem to always be able to intercept like a beast with him. I also see to DeX things I don't normally DeX...
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is probably one of mine. He's so durable and opponents can't crit against him when hes got his analysis charges.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Antman with quantum trinity.
    I always hit my intercepts and get so many glancing hit furies and fatigues of lights with him
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    For me its Voodoo. He is not one of my favorites, and was definitely not one of my first champs, but there is something about him that just works for me. For this reason I took him to 5/65 over Sym Sup.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    IMIW for me, other than his perfect parries I find myself intercepting quite easily.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Iceman for me. I think it might be the fact that I know I have a bit of a safety net with his ice armor and his double immunities, but I always feel more confident intercepting, and even heavy intercepting a special, with him, as well as evading attacks I'd normally just try to block (like Punisher's sp1).
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Probably domino. Her AAR has come in clutch for me (like on a 14 charge Thing and I do a medium and only 1 hit applies)
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    X23/Yondu for me. Everything about them just flows perfectly.
  • Bntyhntr3232Bntyhntr3232 Posts: 4
    Me personally it's archangel
  • ShepherdShepherd Posts: 6
    Ghostrider and Crossbones for me but Ghostrider hands down.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Archangel 100%
    Can get one of the highest amounts of damage in the game by using neurotoxin. Literally shreds RoL like paper
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm pretty good with both Sparky and Blade. My 1st and 2nd R5 5*s...love them both!
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ghulk for some reason
  • Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15
    Either Archangel or Medusa for me. Rawr!
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Venom, feels like i get a hundred times better when playing with him
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Emma Frost. I usually make a lot of mistakes and she saved my ass every time with her diamond form.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Umm probably Void