**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should I invest in ghost rider

This is my current 5* roster. I’ve been waiting for a decent mystic 4 or 5 * for so long to the point where I’ve got a t4 mystic catalyst in the overflow. I was wondering if it’s worth investing in ghost rider or should I wait for a better mystic champ. Also I have recently become uncollected so is he any good for act chapters 3 and 4?

Should I invest in ghost rider 55 votes

Rank up to R4
50% 28 votes
Rank up to R3
40% 22 votes
Rank up to R2
1% 1 vote
Leave him at R1
7% 4 votes

Comments

• Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Especially if you have a 4* Blade to go with him.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I have a blade to go with him and it is awesome...
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    You will never regret it... Managed to get thru entire 5.3 just because of him..
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    He’s the best regen champ in the game
    And with starky and blade he’s fantastic.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    GR got me far in Act 5 and he is a Map 6 machine. He is R4 worthy, little hesitation.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Prathap said:

You will never regret it... Managed to get thru entire 5.3 just because of him..

Same dude. His sustainability got me through all the 50% damage reduction BS. Longer fights, but hey.. A wins a win
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    GR was my second R4 (also unduped) and I have never regretted it. He is an MVP in AQ, saving me countless potions bc of the regen. Take some time to learn his play style and which judgements to place in which order to maximize what you need (healing, buff prevention, power drain, etc). You won't be sorry.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

GR got me far in Act 5 and he is a Map 6 machine. He is R4 worthy, little hesitation.

Current map 6 or do you mean the old map 6?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I think Ghost Rider is one of the better champs in the game, but he's not everyone's cup of tea. I would recommend taking him to R3 and then playing him for a while, see if you can get into the groove with him. If you can, rank to 4.
  • Chaos_Emperor786Chaos_Emperor786 Posts: 54

This is my current 5* roster. I’ve been waiting for a decent mystic 4 or 5 * for so long to the point where I’ve got a t4 mystic catalyst in the overflow. I was wondering if it’s worth investing in ghost rider or should I wait for a better mystic champ. Also I have recently become uncollected so is he any good for act chapters 3 and 4?

sorry, all I see is that VtD not at r4. If there was ever a time to demand RDTs, it would be to kick that unduped Medusa to the curb (till she dupes) and get that VtD up to r4 at least.
    I only just got VtD the other day I’m waiting for a level up event and I’m kinda low on cosmic catalysts anyway so I doubt he’d go that high but even so I still enjoy playing with medusa and she’s helped with a lot of content so I wouldn’t rank her down if I had the option even unduped.
    DNA3000 said:

I think Ghost Rider is one of the better champs in the game, but he's not everyone's cup of tea. I would recommend taking him to R3 and then playing him for a while, see if you can get into the groove with him. If you can, rank to 4.

Thanks I think I will
    UHJ69 said:

GR was my second R4 (also unduped) and I have never regretted it. He is an MVP in AQ, saving me countless potions bc of the regen. Take some time to learn his play style and which judgements to place in which order to maximize what you need (healing, buff prevention, power drain, etc). You won't be sorry.

Yeah I need to watch some tutorials on how to use him properly

He’s the best regen champ in the game
    And with starky and blade he’s fantastic.

I’ve got a 4* R4 starky and I just got a 4* blade. Will they be good enough or are 5*s required
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I'd r3 him and if you end up getting Blade and Stark spidey, r4 him.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    You have omega, and he's kinda bleed immune, poison immune, regens as well. Better take him to r4. Gr requires issuing all sps and ending 5 combo with light and heavy, and now there are a lot of fights were you want to use some specific combo (like only light attack vs korg). Once aweken, omega has sweet passive damage, while gr unawekened hits like too weak. I have gr, blade and sparky all at r3, but not going to rank up any of them, as there are better champs now. Also gr is the least valuable of those 3 imo. Take him to r3 of you need nullify champ, but better r5 4* sw (that's what I did eventually)