**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do No Wrong

2»

Comments

• LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I find Wasp to be smooth and my fights are usually clean with her. I also dig Sentinel, ive really gotten the hang of him and he last a long time for me in any quest.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Wow, so many of the champs you guys enter “Ultra Instinct” Mode is crazy!
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    VTD. I feel so at home with his timings and banking buffs! Love it!
  • exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    Gulk venom idk and doctor strange ironically I have him as a 5* I only got 1 r4 5* cable but those 3 are just good fighting styles I destroy aq and starburst nodes with gulk along with magik and any mystic
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    Ctfz35 said:

When I’m using Hyperion I feel completely unbeatable.

Opposite for me... whenever I use hyperion I go down so easily compared to when I use champions like Cap IW
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    corvus dupe 1%.. never get anything wrong with it
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Using Ghost trinity synergy in war offense.... tried in last war to not use Ghost trinity synergy.... used Killmonger, voodoo and Luke cage... the ghost playstyle habit killed my whole team 😂😂 this shows that we can’t really rely to often on one champ. It’s better to make an different play champion
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Killmonger
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

What is your one champ that when you play you always feel as if you can never do anything wrong. Personally my Ghost Rider seems to be my champ. Whenever I’m questing and my Blade, Starky, Domino, or Red Hulk dies I always have a great run with my Ghost Rider where I get something like 300-400 hits while miraculously using intercepts that I can’t seem to do with other champs. Interested to see your guys’ answers.

Iceman.. Other champs die. But he's the one who done job..
    My other champ is hyperion. But i have him as 3star only. I want him 5star as soon as possible
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    OG cap, smooth as to play with and seamless transition into specials.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger just seems to have this ability for me to get through fights. True strike is invaluable and allows me to do the same damage to all opponents, the indestructible gives me a backup and his animations are the smoothest to intercept with in the game hands down. My intercepting skills increase tenfold when using him
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    For me its vision. His animation are so smooth imo
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Darkhawk. Second would be Venom The Duck. Honorable mention would be bearded Cap.
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    For quests mine is Thing with his full synergy team (Heimdall, Hela, Champion, and Angela). AW is Void or SS. And AQ is Sentinel or CaptSJW.