**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion Cosmic Overcharge - Bug

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
Hi.
Hyperion Cosmic Overcharge mode is bug since a few updates ago. Instead of activating it, he just gets 3x cosmic charges.

Also, his heavy attack doesn't reach the opponent sometimes after a parry.
And finally, his 2nd special sometimes misses after a 2/3/4-hit combo. The first hit doesn't touch the enemy when it should do, giving him time to block the entire special.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Bumping this
  • feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    bumping this again...

Cosmic Overcharge is usefull and almost necessary to regenerate...

Serious bug affecting fighter capabilities...
  • feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    bumping... No OP taking in consideration?
    I'm trying to wait a full day or more before bumping this thread. I didn't forgot it
  • Kinda aggravating to see zero discussion or recognition about a highly sought after champion having had an ability that hasn't worked for too damn long.
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    Are we still awaiting an answer on this? I've searched the forums but can't seem to find an answer.
  • Would like to know what the cosmic overcharge is, since it was never there. sounds interessting.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i'm pretty sure this was fixed with the July patch
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Came with 14.0. ab2i0m2agpqj.png
  • Yes but cosmic overcharg is still not there. If you have 3 cosmic charges and you do the SP3 nothing happens. The description says, that he gets instead of the 3 cosmic charges one cosmic overload buff. But that does not happen.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Yes but cosmic overcharg is still not there. If you have 3 cosmic charges and you do the SP3 nothing happens. The description says, that he gets instead of the 3 cosmic charges one cosmic overload buff. But that does not happen.

Actually he doesn't convert his 3 cosmic charges bug into power gain...he keeps those 3 cosmic charges plus getting power gain buff, and i believe it waa fixed in 14.0 patch
  • cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Yes but cosmic overcharg is still not there. If you have 3 cosmic charges and you do the SP3 nothing happens. The description says, that he gets instead of the 3 cosmic charges one cosmic overload buff. But that does not happen.

Actually he doesn't convert his 3 cosmic charges bug into power gain...he keeps those 3 cosmic charges plus getting power gain buff, and i believe it waa fixed in 14.0 patch

Then the description is wrong.

cehd7jlee6jf.png

Don't think so
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Just obtained this champ from PHCs this week. Not awaken of course. Need to learn his attributes.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Came with 14.0. ab2i0m2agpqj.png

I noticed people found my comment humorous. Lol. I meant the fix came. I was responding.
  • cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »

cehd7jlee6jf.png

Don't think so

He gains a "Cosmic Overcharge" Buff. Where is it? how does it look like? Still don't get it. Still can't see it or do not notice anything.

cehd7jlee6jf.png

Don't think so

He gains a "Cosmic Overcharge" Buff. Where is it? how does it look like? Still don't get it. Still can't see it or do not notice anything.

Is a power gain buff that lasts longer. 15/20 seconds without sig ability I think

cehd7jlee6jf.png

Don't think so

Yep exactly what @eXtripa69 said
  • SupertwoSupertwo Posts: 15
    Cool thread bro I peed my pants a lil
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Supertwo said:

Cool thread bro I peed my pants a lil

the necromacy be strong within you
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    Another top champ messed with
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Was there ever a cosmic overcharge buff?

I think it's referring to the weaker, very long lasting power gain buff.
    This is an old thread. Disregard it