**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up Ghost, Omega Red, Void or Aegon?

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
Okay I have a good problem. Im not too sure who to rank up and awaken first.

Info of my acc:

Mostly F2P
Skill lvl ~ 7/10
26 5* all unduped (1 5* R4 venom)
1 6* Ghost (I know Im lucky af) unduped ofc
I dont run suicides and have around 2k units (~3k more for suicides if I want that)
Im 80% done with act 5 (5.2 and 5.3 are missing)

Since Ored Void and Aegon need to be awakend and high sig lvl Im not too sure who I should awaken and put my stones into ( I have 15 from mutant sience and skill + 45 generic) = all are R3 at the moment

I will get 2 5* class awakening crystals soon (kalender + 5.3) and + the 5* generic one from 100% act 5

When I 100% act 5 I can also rank my first 5* to R5 or R2 my 6* Ghost

I think I might R2 Ghost since my Ghost gameplay is okay (cleared most of act 5.4 with 4* Ghost) and R4 one of the 5* who I will put my stones into.

Any ideas or suggestions?
I know Void is bad with suicides
ORed needs suicides? (Btw I have 5* ST for him)
And aegon is ok with and without I guess?
Ofc I will awaken one of the 3 when I get the fitting class awakening stone.

Thx for all help

Comments

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Rank Aegon, do the LOL, then you can rank another one
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    No bad answer here, you're right that it's a nice problem to have! Since you asked for opinions, my long term answer would be Ghost. She's a 6*, which will scale with the game in the future (and will be important come Act 6 with its gateways), plus the Adrenaline feature and challenge rating bonus. If your skill with her is good, she can solve a whole lot of content (particularly with her synergies). She doesn't NEED to be awakened, but it makes more of a difference than most people seem to say (IMHO), and provides immediate help, since you're 2 months + away from the calendar AG, and I'm not sure how long it will take you to 100% 5.3 (or Act 5 for that matter). All of the others benefit more from being awakened than she does, so she helps you bridge that gap to those AGs. It's a fair point that if you haven't completed LOL yet, Aegon should be a real consideration, since he paves the way to another rank-up much more easily than the others you named. However, no need to rank Aegon until you awaken him, since 90% of his value derives from carrying forward the combo meter. Same with OR, who benefits greatly from being awakened plus a higher sig, when he can really melt opponents with the death spore damage. As for Void, I've got a 6* Void (unawakened) that is sitting at 1/25 but will go to 2/35 if I dupe him eventually, but otherwise only gets situational or synergy use. Useful without the sig, yes, but needs it to shine, I think. Anyway, hope that helps.
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    Ægon. The answer is always Ægon.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Monty_E_1 said:

No bad answer here, you're right that it's a nice problem to have! Since you asked for opinions, my long term answer would be Ghost. She's a 6*, which will scale with the game in the future (and will be important come Act 6 with its gateways), plus the Adrenaline feature and challenge rating bonus. If your skill with her is good, she can solve a whole lot of content (particularly with her synergies). She doesn't NEED to be awakened, but it makes more of a difference than most people seem to say (IMHO), and provides immediate help, since you're 2 months + away from the calendar AG, and I'm not sure how long it will take you to 100% 5.3 (or Act 5 for that matter). All of the others benefit more from being awakened than she does, so she helps you bridge that gap to those AGs. It's a fair point that if you haven't completed LOL yet, Aegon should be a real consideration, since he paves the way to another rank-up much more easily than the others you named. However, no need to rank Aegon until you awaken him, since 90% of his value derives from carrying forward the combo meter. Same with OR, who benefits greatly from being awakened plus a higher sig, when he can really melt opponents with the death spore damage. As for Void, I've got a 6* Void (unawakened) that is sitting at 1/25 but will go to 2/35 if I dupe him eventually, but otherwise only gets situational or synergy use. Useful without the sig, yes, but needs it to shine, I think. Anyway, hope that helps.

I just 100% act 5.3 and got a sience so yeha! Thx fornall the input