**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam HELP me!

SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, hello Kabam!

I mistakenly bought 8 tickets of epic difficulty, instead of 3 for the last Chapter.
Kabam, did not take into account this point, so you can sell unnecessary or exchange for tickets of other complexity.

Kabam, can you get back 5 tickets to the epic complexity in exchange for tickets S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Seenk said:

I mistakenly bought 8 tickets of epic difficulty, instead of 3 for the last Chapter.
    Kabam, did not take into account this point, so you can sell unnecessary or exchange for tickets of other complexity.

Kabam, can you bring 5 tickets to the epic complexity in exchange for tickets S.H.I.E.L.D.?

you will need to contact support.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    Lormif said:

Seenk said:

Kabam, can you bring 5 tickets to the epic complexity in exchange for tickets S.H.I.E.L.D.?

How to get in support? Through the game?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Seenk said:

Lormif said:

Seenk said:

That is one way yes, but there is no guarantee they will help you.

you can also do it in a browser here:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm?language=en_US&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Lormif said:

Seenk said:

Lormif said:

Seenk said:

That is one way yes, but there is no guarantee they will help you.

you can also do it in a browser here:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm?language=en_US&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK
    Thanks for the link :blush:
  • Thanks for the help on this, Lormif!
This discussion has been closed.