**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion Cosmic Overcharge - Bug

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
Hi.
Hyperion Cosmic Overcharge mode is bug since a few updates ago. Instead of activating it, he just gets 3x cosmic charges.

Also, his heavy attack doesn't reach the opponent sometimes after a parry.
And finally, his 2nd special sometimes misses after a 2/3/4-hit combo. The first hit doesn't touch the enemy when it should do, giving him time to block the entire special.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Bumping this
  • feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    bumping this again...

Cosmic Overcharge is usefull and almost necessary to regenerate...

Serious bug affecting fighter capabilities...
  • feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    bumping... No OP taking in consideration?
    I'm trying to wait a full day or more before bumping this thread. I didn't forgot it
  • Kinda aggravating to see zero discussion or recognition about a highly sought after champion having had an ability that hasn't worked for too damn long.
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    Are we still awaiting an answer on this? I've searched the forums but can't seem to find an answer.
  • Would like to know what the cosmic overcharge is, since it was never there. sounds interessting.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i'm pretty sure this was fixed with the July patch
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Came with 14.0. ab2i0m2agpqj.png
  • Yes but cosmic overcharg is still not there. If you have 3 cosmic charges and you do the SP3 nothing happens. The description says, that he gets instead of the 3 cosmic charges one cosmic overload buff. But that does not happen.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Yes but cosmic overcharg is still not there. If you have 3 cosmic charges and you do the SP3 nothing happens. The description says, that he gets instead of the 3 cosmic charges one cosmic overload buff. But that does not happen.

Actually he doesn't convert his 3 cosmic charges bug into power gain...he keeps those 3 cosmic charges plus getting power gain buff, and i believe it waa fixed in 14.0 patch
  • cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Yes but cosmic overcharg is still not there. If you have 3 cosmic charges and you do the SP3 nothing happens. The description says, that he gets instead of the 3 cosmic charges one cosmic overload buff. But that does not happen.

Actually he doesn't convert his 3 cosmic charges bug into power gain...he keeps those 3 cosmic charges plus getting power gain buff, and i believe it waa fixed in 14.0 patch

Then the description is wrong.

cehd7jlee6jf.png

Don't think so
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Just obtained this champ from PHCs this week. Not awaken of course. Need to learn his attributes.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Came with 14.0. ab2i0m2agpqj.png

I noticed people found my comment humorous. Lol. I meant the fix came. I was responding.
  • cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »

cehd7jlee6jf.png

Don't think so

He gains a "Cosmic Overcharge" Buff. Where is it? how does it look like? Still don't get it. Still can't see it or do not notice anything.

cehd7jlee6jf.png

Don't think so

He gains a "Cosmic Overcharge" Buff. Where is it? how does it look like? Still don't get it. Still can't see it or do not notice anything.

Is a power gain buff that lasts longer. 15/20 seconds without sig ability I think

cehd7jlee6jf.png

Don't think so

Yep exactly what @eXtripa69 said
  • SupertwoSupertwo Posts: 15
    Cool thread bro I peed my pants a lil
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Supertwo said:

Cool thread bro I peed my pants a lil

the necromacy be strong within you
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 85
    Another top champ messed with
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Was there ever a cosmic overcharge buff?

I think it's referring to the weaker, very long lasting power gain buff.
    This is an old thread. Disregard it