**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Funny Things, Lucky Things, Strange Things,

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Anybody pls just post something funny what happened to you in the last days in mcoc, something strange, something lucky!
My Strange Thing was Darkhawk dieing while casting sp1 and falling to the ground while his sp1 beam came out of his a##
Thx your VenomTheTree

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

Let’s see I was about to get hit by rol winter soldiers sp2 when I was playing massacre with the synergies... he was just 1 percent after I used my sp1 and he had a few bleed and incinerate stacks on him and he just launched a sp2 and I accidentally took a hit from his kick and before he finished shooting he feel down dead but the bullets kept firing 😂

Thats great!!!!! What meme bug ^^
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Daredevil when he dies during his SP1 is quite entertaining. Because the camera changes it’s angle the KO looks pretty goofy
  • PgalPgal Posts: 39
    For me it's Funny Groots, Lucky Rhinos and strange Daredevils (Netflix)
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

I love those "enemy dies during special animation" situations.
    Sometimes it fits really well, especially with specials with airtime. I often had og spidey start his sp2 and just after starting to swing towards me he dropped down to the floor lol.

Reminds me of spidey symbiote who did sp2, hit me, did no damage, stood around for 1 second in the air and suddently layed down at the enemy wall face down xD
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    ^^

Yeah recently I have seen a few occasions where opponent dies after starting a special, and the attack animation completes even if it does not inflict any damage.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I like it when you charge a heavy while they bleed out. If you have someone like WWII, and get to the opposite side of the screen, he will do a backflip and the enemy will collapse in awe
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I fought Thing with an IMIW and it was absolute madness. I touched him with 15 stacks and he went unstoppable, then he touched me and got auto blocked

I fought Thing with an IMIW and it was absolute madness. I touched him with 15 stacks and he went unstoppable, then he touched me and got auto blocked

Semi-related: Fights when you just trade parries back and forth for a few consecutive attacks are pretty funny.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Not really anything special over here but the enemies death animations are hilarious. Theyll be fighting perfectly and for example if they die of a debuff like bleed theyll just flop onto the ground in half a second without being touched
  • Wubbie075 said:

Semi-related: Fights when you just trade parries back and forth for a few consecutive attacks are pretty funny.
    Parry wars!!! Those are quite entertaining. Most recently in the weird factor has been with Doctor Voodoo. Everytime I kill someone with a basic hit that has an energy ball at the end of his hand it seems to remain and float above the dead champ on the ground.

Watching a champ fall mid special is also quite entertaining. They go for the throat and just flop over, or fall out of the air. DOT Debuffs are a wonderful thing. Or something like Iceman's Frost Bite charges. The timer runs out while they're mid dash and... dead, lol.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Taskmaster's Special 3 does damage for every debuff on the opponent after the animation is finished. So when you activate it, you sometimes the damage from the special 3 won't kill the enemy, but the damage afterwards will. I always find it funny to watch the enemy get absolutely trashed, get back up, and then roll over and die.

Taskmaster's Special 3 does damage for every debuff on the opponent after the animation is finished. So when you activate it, you sometimes the damage from the special 3 won't kill the enemy, but the damage afterwards will. I always find it funny to watch the enemy get absolutely trashed, get back up, and then roll over and die.

Same with YJ power sting.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I saw classic spider man use his sp2 on my electro and die from static shock. He went in for a powerful kick and got blasted backward 😅