**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star rank 5 advice

binrakbinrak Posts: 193
I'm ready to rank up one of my 5 star to Rank 5 ,(my first rank 5)also I have one generic awakening gem too .I couldn't decide which one I should go with please guide me.

5 star rank 5 advice 31 votes

Corvus ( unawakened)
25%
Ram_Sarkarbryce7mJuggerNotCUBDenzel116Ægon0710MassapealArifutera 8 votes
Hyperion (awakened)
22%
thetaman23TheManMythLegendCrimsontide1616Thecrusher_9756IamTryingMyBestChelseaFCRockypantherx 7 votes
Cap iw( unawakened)
6%
PeterQuillVatris 2 votes
Domino( unawakened)
19%
Osfan8Duke_Silver10or_StrongLordNeoZeezoosThoye3 6 votes
Stark Spidey ( awakened)
25%
SpicyslicerDONZALOOG1234Charlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueEtjamaBLACKMILKTEA_88Toyota_2015 8 votes

Comments

• binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Pulled him today
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Domino( unawakened)
    Just took my VtD to R4 and loving it so far. Another great choice for you.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Domino( unawakened)
    As for your original options, I have all of those at R5 except Hyperion (he is R4) and they all bring a lot. I voted for Domino for your first because she doesn't need her sig to be killer, can get through a lot of content, and is a damage powerhouse. Corvus would be my second recommendation to you. I love my CapIW, but he needs a high sig level to get the most benefit (though he is certainly solid without it). You really can't go wrong with any of those choices.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Hyperion (awakened)
    I chose Hyperion as I have him, Corvus, Domino ranked up and people seriously underrate the damage potential he actually has at rank 5. Domino would be my second choice and Cap third because unduped he’s still a machine but I still think the other 2 are better