**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SM Class Trip RNG

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
I find it annoying that I've done everything I can to get the one champion I need for a champion gate (Venom) and I've completely run out of options besides spending money. Couldn't Kabam just put 2 stars of each champion in the souvenir shop for 1k markers a piece? This "Fight the champion 50 times to get a two star" is pretty messed up, considering the 2/node energy ratio in every Class Trip taking up all my refills. And I cant trust Arena because how often am I going to fight Venom in arena when there's 100+ other champions spread around the teams and RNG better be good for me to only fight him once.

Comments

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Conveniently you can fight venom for 4 energy in act 4
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019

which chapter, because if it's anywhere after 4.2 I'm still screwed.

Pretty sure its somewhere in act 4 chapter 2 or 3, He also has some crazy nodes and stats if you dont remove the linked nodes and take the long way
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

Nowhere in 2, must be 3. Like I said, I'm stuck waiting for a decent counter to Starburst, so that's pretty much not an option anymore.

He is the final boss of 3.6
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    @Wakanda4Ever278:

I recall that duels were supposed to work, so when that opens up give this a try: CHAMP5.

The guy hasn't logged in since forever, so hopefully his top champ isn't changing any time soon.

Man I wish they would update the duel system. This took ridiculously long to find.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

@DNA3000 isn’t there an add on for the line app to find duel champs

Yes, but a) these days they are hit and miss and b) they tend to only have high rank practice targets. I'm guessing anyone who can't farm 4.3.6 can't duel a 5/65 Venom 50 times either.

The Venom I posted will fall over in a light breeze. If you started the game yesterday, you can probably still take him.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    If you’ve unlocked road to the labyrinth there’s a spidey as the first fight chapter 1 round 3.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Doc oc, gg and stark spidy in Story act 1/1/2 (Iron fist endboss)
    3 energy for doc or gg. After defeating 3 or 4 energy (depens on path) for starky.
    Then abort and Start again. Even very good for the clipboard Event "fighting spiderverse Champs in Missions"
    I dont think you get it cheaper.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I started a discussion yesterday to compile suggested paths to help ppl acquire the missing champs with a minimum of effort and resource expenditure. There are some good ones in there already.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/150666/assistance-with-getting-missing-champs-for-school-trip-gates/p1?new=1