**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old man Logan

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
I really hope he really is getting a buff. Couple years ago me and my wife lost our son Logan,shortly after I pulled a 5* Old man Logan and I have a lot of emotional attachment to him. A buff for him would really be amazing for me.

Comments

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I hope kabam makes your wish come true
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Oh my gosh please do Kabam! I will cherish this guy forever(even though I already do) oh my oh my! Legit brings me to tears I’m so happy.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    @Ahitlaw here you go, hope you have a great day.
    https://youtu.be/66NpBUijI1I
  • Options

Ahitlaw said:

I really hope he really is getting a buff. Couple years ago me and my wife lost our son Logan,shortly after I pulled a 5* Old man Logan and I have a lot of emotional attachment to him. A buff for him would really be amazing for me.

Dude thats very sad to hear:(
    Worst day of my life man, very attached to my old man Logan can’t even fathom how happy I’d be if they do this.
    @Scopeotoe987 oh my... so amazing I hope it’s true I know they don’t always put data mined stuff out but wow how exciting is this.
  • Options

This post inspired me to max out my 4* and take my 5* to 4/55 and awaken him using my generic stone
    sorry for your loss 🙏

Thank you very much and please if you do take that 5* to R4 and awaken him can I get some gameplay?? :)
  • Options

Already did the signature ability all I got to do now is rank him from 1/25 to 4/55 lol

Oh wow. Bold move but man is he am amazing looking champ!
  • Options
    Almost cried when I got the confirmation today. Legit the best suprise I have ever gotten from Kabam. Even more so then the back to back 5* ghost pulls. Thank you Kabam
  • Options
    😭 now I’m in beta! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I wish I could work for this awesome company!!!!!
  • Options
    This is the GREATEST day of my mcoc career. Hope they increased his fury potency a tiny bit not a lot and his bleed potency but man this guys awesome. Tweak him a bit he’ll be the best mutant
  • Options
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH did ya get the pleasure of a beta invite??
  • Options

Nope :[ feels bad lol but mine is already rank 4 lol
    Ran out of iso

Aww man.. you’ll love him tho!
  • Options

That’s weird your PI is that low at R4 mine is unduped and a 7.1k
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Oh the level nvm lol
  • Options
    Thank you so much to the entire Kabam team. Truly are making me so happy with this. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Thank you and please thank the rest of the team on my behalf.
  • Options

Ahitlaw said:

That’s weird your PI is that low at R4 mine is unduped and a 7.1k
    Haha yeah plus my masteries aren’t the best
    Can’t wait to play him
    Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on him either