**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I the only one who's scared about not making it 100% on Epic for the class trip?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
Anyone?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I don’t even understand this.

🐻
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Yeah I've just go through the first story chapter with spider verse champs I have the ai play for me
    Making less and less sense the more you post.

🐻
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I’m hoarding until I have enough before committing. Otherwise, I’m just grinding the lower difficulties
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Do the dungeon objectives, easy and good payouts.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Yes
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    Already 100% ! No Problem!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    When u do monthly or daily quests, use spider verse heroes
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    I was scared too. But i got vulture and stark spidey from crystal this week. Feeeeewwww....
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I think u can make it. All the best!
    Nick1109 said:

Anyone?

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You get the items from the calendar and from doing a completion run, as well as the objectives. I have no interest in trying to do every level, but you can do epic % just by logging in and playing the game. No grinding required.
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    I've done epic and master 100%. Make sure you don't spend on souvenirs and complete all objectives. I haven't completed dungeons, arena and quests by the way. I believe if you don't waste the shield markers on irrelevant stuff in the store, you'd have enough for 3 difficulties, at the very least. Epic, master and heroic. I completed first run of 6.2 yesterday and 100% master and epic of that spidey class trip. Was able to open, 3 5*s and 1 6*
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Yes george
  • trcischmutcitrcischmutci Posts: 8
    I have HC,master,Epic 100%
    I'm doing normal and beginner,it's possible to do all difficulties
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I do wish they had souvenirs in the EQ to make it a bit harder. But I am currently grinding the milestones for more to buy 3 more tickets for epic. The fact that I did one run through of epic still makes me happy. Even if I don’t get all the tickets to 100% I can be happy knowing I got 1 1/2 5*’s from events this month.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

You get the items from the calendar and from doing a completion run, as well as the objectives. I have no interest in trying to do every level, but you can do epic % just by logging in and playing the game. No grinding required.

Really?? If it's like this then awesome. I don't wanna do 50 dungeon fights cause i don't remember when was the last time I did dungeons
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Zayo_278 said:

I've done epic and master 100%. Make sure you don't spend on souvenirs and complete all objectives. I haven't completed dungeons, arena and quests by the way. I believe if you don't waste the shield markers on irrelevant stuff in the store, you'd have enough for 3 difficulties, at the very least. Epic, master and heroic. I completed first run of 6.2 yesterday and 100% master and epic of that spidey class trip. Was able to open, 3 5*s and 1 6*

I’m stuck on 6.2.6. Any advice?
    Watch videos practice technique for champion by dueling cowhale. Go until you get good at it.

🐻
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Alright I got Epic done forget this whole post.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Really?? If it's like this then awesome. I don't wanna do 50 dungeon fights cause i don't remember when was the last time I did dungeons
    I did some dungeons last night but I already had epic 100% with zero dungeon milestones.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Yeah you are alone on this, I did epic and master. Still had enough shield markers to buy all the t1a and t4b shards for rank ups. You literally get the objectives done by playing the game as you would regularly. I never do dungeons but with 2*and 3* it took a me maybe 30 mins to complete all those objectives. Arena was easy, questing was easy. It’s all easy to get the objectives.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2019

If you want to do the dungeon fights quickly Seatin posted a pdetty good tutorial for that you just need a secondary account or a person to farm with.

https://youtu.be/g_lA1h9E8oo
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ve had enough shield markers to 100% normal through Epic, and I still have like 6k left to use on rank up items
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    I have completed all objectives except arena ones.
    I have enough shield markers to 100 perc epic master and heroic difficulty.
    In my opinion the quest was pretty much balanced but demands you to play more rather than giving rewards for free.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    Done