**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion should be bleed immune.

So, how the h*** is Hyperion not immune to bleed!? Like, how on Earth would you bleed a guy who is indisrutible! Luke cage is bleed immune. So I think Hyperion should be bleed immune as well also colossus is immune to it, so why and how is Hyperion not immune to it!?

Comments

• hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35
    Because Kabam logic. Same for Iceman immunities.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

So, how the h*** is Hyperion not immune to bleed!? Like, how on Earth would you bleed a guy who is indisrutible! Luke cage is bleed immune. So I think Hyperion should be bleed immune as well also colossus is immune to it, so why and how is Hyperion not immune to it!?

@Pure_awesomeness_123
    Simply put it he doesn’t need it. When he came out he was really good and bleed immunity would have been too extra
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    He should be incinerate immune too cause he can incinerate with his special 1 :D
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Luke in your example here, he gained incredible durable skin which required extremely sharp metal (think adamantium) to cut. Most weapons weren't at that sharpness level in MCoc so it's unlikely to him to be damaged by bleed since his skin can't be cut to let it out.
    Hype is basically a watered down Superman, and in the contest if you have blood (unless stated they have immunity) you will bleed.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

If he's indistructable...how can he be knocked out in a fight?

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I think he should have almost limitless power gain, ability to chain specials, stun, armor break, gain fury AND regen.

Oh wait...maybe hyperion is enough as is
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Hell no. I dont want fight against mini boss hyperion with buff like that.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Cause he would be to op especially since the cosmic class already is broken we don't need another bleed immune also if you play well you wouldn't have to worry about bleed
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He should also apply coldsnap on his L2 ice breath
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    His SP3 hits with such force that it should instantly knock out the attacker, the rest of your team, and it should break the game so that you can’t log in for 2 hours.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 398 ★★★
    because game balance is more important than attempting to maintain perfect continuity with the comics