**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many times you pull 5* crystal until you got God Tier champ ??

13»

Comments

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    1-3
    My second 5* was starky.
  • Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 53
    1-3
    First 3
    Archangel
    Yondu
    Quake
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    1-3
    Well ,my first 3 5*s were medusa darkhawk and dr voodoo(respectively) followed by civil warrior ,guillotine and now the latest one being hyperion. So my luck has been good.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    None, I've opened three 5* crystals. Gotten Miles Morales, Ronan and now Rocket Raccoon as of yesterday.
  • bhairy42bhairy42 Posts: 15
    7-10
    I was real lucky as I got Blade for my first 5*. At the time I didn’t realise how good he actually was. Other than that, it took me a long time to get another decent 5*. I’ve opened a little over 40 5* crystals and of all of the champions I got, I play only like 5-6 of them. So roughly speaking, I average a “god/beyond god tier” champion every 7 or so crystals. Can feel like a very long time between good champions.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    1-3
    1st hyperion, then omega red, then proxima, karnak, crossbones, carnage, hela, darkhawk, beast, gwenpool, hawkeye, red-hulk (last)
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    1-3
    Just have 1 of 5 star champ... He's dr. Voodoo ... Common champ... But believe me he's good... Very good...
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    1-3
    define god tier ... Venom 2 pull and 5th
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    4-6
    Medusa on the 5th, Quake on the 7th
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

Yondu and nightcrawler aren't thaaaat bad. Could of been worse

Agree, he is actually awesome at evading all the energy specials from champs Kabam is throwing at us ATM. Also his bleed is not buff based, so someone like Kingpin can't shrug it off.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    I have 47 5*, haven’t gotten decent pulls til after 40 lol
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    1-3
    My second 5 star was Omega Red
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

OP here... Today my 50th roster join the team which is dormammu. Duped too much garbage champs.. IP, venompool, DD, BPCW, mags, etc. Just want to inform, my pattern is 12 : 1. Every 12 garbage opening, will rise 1 god champs. So today is my 94th openings and I already have 15 main god tier (SS, Hyperion, Quake, CG, Medusa, Void, GR, dr vodoo, SL, darkhawk, she hulk, gulk, iceman, VTD, venom) good luck

it's a bit amusing to me that She Hulk was on your original list of bad pulls, and now is on your list of good pulls. Bad pulls are sometimes a question of timing.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I've opened three gotten Jane foster cap marvel and bishop so still waiting
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

OP here... Today my 50th roster join the team which is dormammu. Duped too much garbage champs.. IP, venompool, DD, BPCW, mags, etc. Just want to inform, my pattern is 12 : 1. Every 12 garbage opening, will rise 1 god champs. So today is my 94th openings and I already have 15 main god tier (SS, Hyperion, Quake, CG, Medusa, Void, GR, dr vodoo, SL, darkhawk, she hulk, gulk, iceman, VTD, venom) good luck

it's a bit amusing to me that She Hulk was on your original list of bad pulls, and now is on your list of good pulls. Bad pulls are sometimes a question of timing.
    Yeah that was an exceptional case cause of her buff a year ago... She hulk from zero to hero.
  • Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    1-3
    2nd was domino
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    1-3
    I drew magik as my first pull(just before the buff, but they announced it)
    My friends laughed at me, I laughed back
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    >15
    And counting I just opened my 30th 5* Crystal and duped Rhino 30 5* Crystals and only a handful of useful ones and no God Teirs what so ever.
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20

My second 5*
    Heimdall was my first, he's been saving my ass in quests with his last minute indestructible/unstoppable
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    1-3

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    1-3
    My second was sym supreme , but after that I got shat on on every pull