**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star basic or Featured?

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
Hy guys. I've 12k 5 star shards.. It will my 3rd 5star champ. My first was Old maN Logan and second Omega Red.
Now what should i do? Go for a basic 5 star crystal or wait for 15k shards to open featured 5 star. This feature pool have many GOD tier champ too.. Like human Torch, Fury, blade, AA, etc.

5 star basic or Featured? 25 votes

Open 5 star Basic
96% 24 votes
Wait for featured 5 star
4% 1 vote

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Stick with basics to grow ur 5* roster
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

But what if i got kamala khan? Lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    TheSaith said:

There's always the chance to get trash. Imagine opening your featured and wondering why you just wasted 5k extra shards for a Hulkbuster..
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Better than wasting 15k shards on hulkbuster
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yeah right. Let poll decide
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Most of the people including me will suggest basics...but at the end of the day it's Ur call...u can go featured and pull a god tier champ to give u big boost or get a meme champ...if u want to gamble,go for it..as I said at the end of the day it's Ur account
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    The right answer is to open basics. Of course if you want a particular champion from the featured feel free to give it a whirl, but from a resource standpoint you want to go quantity to grow your roster at this stage, and that means basics.
  • Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34
    I would go with the basic, better chances of a god tier. Once have 30-40 5stars then start going for featured.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'm in a similar position as you with three five stars all pretty bad but I only open basics cause as many people have said I want to grow my roster first