**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Passive degen immune?

AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
Any champ other than Gulk immune to passive degen (starburst) ?

Act 4.3.1 looks like a forced potion spend tbh...

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If you're looking for your first route through that quest line I'm almost positive that there is a fight very early on that disables Starburst for the rest of the quest.

If you're exploring, I'm assuming you have at least a couple of R5 4* or R3 5* champions at your disposal. If this is the case, most high damage dealing champs should be able to deal with this quest line without using potions - unless you get hit of course.

Champions whose main source of damage comes from special attacks are ideal for this node because they won't take the higher degen numbers for the most part until they launch their special, and by the end of said special, the opponent should be dead. Examples off the top of my head being Ghost/Havok/Domino/Captain Marvel/Namor. Bad choices would be champions like Void/Angela/Sabretooth. Basically bursty or generally high damage champions are excellent counters to this as the degenerate doesn't really have time to make much of an impact. Of course this does necessitate some of the better champions in the game and I realise that Havok/Marvel/Namor are new/not available to many, but this wasn't meant to be an exhaustive list.

^ This also applies in path 1 AW. I cycle through 1 sp1 and sp2 with my blade and tend to finish the starburst nodes with 90%+ hit points, it's all about blowing your load all at once so that there's not much time for the degenerate to screw you.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    There is none. There are ways and champions that can counter it by lowering the damage or benefiting from it, but noje is immune to the effect
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The opposite of degeneration is...drumroll...regeneration! Use those Wolverines GRs Blades and more!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nobody is immune, but you can put regen it, use indestructible or namor who’s immune when you’re attacking
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Namor counters Starburst
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Mauled said:

If you're looking for your first route through that quest line I'm almost positive that there is a fight very early on that disables Starburst for the rest of the quest.

If you're exploring, I'm assuming you have at least a couple of R5 4* or R3 5* champions at your disposal. If this is the case, most high damage dealing champs should be able to deal with this quest line without using potions - unless you get hit of course.

Champions whose main source of damage comes from special attacks are ideal for this node because they won't take the higher degen numbers for the most part until they launch their special, and by the end of said special, the opponent should be dead. Examples off the top of my head being Ghost/Havok/Domino/Captain Marvel/Namor. Bad choices would be champions like Void/Angela/Sabretooth. Basically bursty or generally high damage champions are excellent counters to this as the degenerate doesn't really have time to make much of an impact. Of course this does necessitate some of the better champions in the game and I realise that Havok/Marvel/Namor are new/not available to many, but this wasn't meant to be an exhaustive list.

^ This also applies in path 1 AW. I cycle through 1 sp1 and sp2 with my blade and tend to finish the starburst nodes with 90%+ hit points, it's all about blowing your load all at once so that there's not much time for the degenerate to screw you.

I’m doing it with 4* r4 champs , don’t have a single 5/50 yet and using x-23 , but her regent is noticeable in longer fights.. I have 4 paths left , but I’ve now moved on to exploring 4.4 and then just these 4 paths in 4.3.1 before I 100% act 4

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    You need to use glass canon champs like starky or burst damage champs like nebula quake.
    I would recommend heimdall and thor rag synergy to heal in each fight it will save u portion too.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Namor counters Starburst

No, he doesn't, but ok. He counters it when he's attacking but when he's not actively attacking he still takes damage
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Ghulk
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    AlphA101 said:

Any champ other than Gulk immune to passive degen (starburst) ?

Act 4.3.1 looks like a forced potion spend tbh...

No one bro. I did it with 4 star Wolvx23. Iceman, wasp, Quake and tstar Omega Red.
    Use wolv as much as possible. Her regeneration is pretty effective