**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2015 Awakening Gems

I'm sure there have already been posts about this and I do appreciate that the new variant rank up gems will include 2016 champs.... But the RNG for the 2015 rank up gems are horrible. I have 3 mutant 2015 rank gems. The only one that might be worthy of a rank up would possibly be colossus after his buff. There needs to be a way to trade in the rank up gem for a chance at another class. Kind of like how the tier 4 class catalyst crystals work. Trade in a couple for the chance of another class. That way I could at least use the gems.

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    my last 4 from variant 2 completion n exploratio has all been mystic (3 of 215 & 1 normal ) but i wouldnt say make all generic ,make all classes equal and atleast 5-10 champs worth rankup gems, all of those mystic gems are wasted ,& i absolutely never use guilotine, ironfist ,DS, morningstar, (i used those gems on these 4) magik was already r4.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    The Mutant one is especially lame cause there is only like 4 champs to use it on and they all currently suck. At least Colossus is getting buffed. They should be doing Magneto with it.