**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you very much Kabam!

AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
For the permanent energy reduction in act 4 , due to which ill 100% act 4 in around 10 days and 2k units on energy refills.

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I enjoyed it too. Should have tried it on 3/tile, that truly was a bore. The long line in 4.3.6 is still something like 90 energy even at 2/tile.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Dont forget about the piles of free energy refills on the paths of act 4.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I love how the complaints about energy with PERMANENT content rise up .. seriously ?

here's an idea ... STOP TRYING TO 100% EXPLORE EVERYTHING IN 1 DAY!!
    LOL
    2k units ... ok .. I spent 0 units and 100% explored act 4 PRIOR to the energy decrease .. (yay me! woot :) )

Did it take some time? Yep .. I cleared 1 or 2 paths a day .. took a rest .. took a break .. spent some time with the family ... did some shopping ... watched some tv ..
    then did another path ... later ... when energy refreshed ..

I mean, if you were complaining about the HUGE energy costs for this month's event quest .. and class trips ... HELL yeah . I'm right there with you .. they're total BS ..

but seriously .. Act IV? *sigh*
    No, just no .. get over it already ... find something WORTH complaining about, please.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

I love how the complaints about energy with PERMANENT content rise up .. seriously ?

LOL
    2k units ... ok .. I spent 0 units and 100% explored act 4 PRIOR to the energy decrease .. (yay me! woot :) )

Did it take some time? Yep .. I cleared 1 or 2 paths a day .. took a rest .. took a break .. spent some time with the family ... did some shopping ... watched some tv ..

I mean, if you were complaining about the HUGE energy costs for this month's event quest .. and class trips ... HELL yeah . I'm right there with you .. they're total BS ..

No, just no .. get over it already ... find something WORTH complaining about, please.

I think you totally misunderstood. It was a genuine thanks and in no way was sarcastic

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

dot_ditto said:

LOL

I think you totally misunderstood. It was a genuine thanks and in no way was sarcastic

Fair enough .. ;) it sounded sarcastic .. hehe ... welcome to the internet .. hehe