**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hard defenders should not be allowed as opponents in arena

13»

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Use void on them and watch your problems melt away!!

@DNA3000 really nice job but if that was in a war situation you would of timed out and lose half your health! Greeat job though!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

@NanoDroid but I also use weaker champs in arena. A 3/30 og spidey cant kill havok or magik

LOL.. you realize by saying this you completely contradict your entire post right? You are using weak champs so.. you find certain fights harder than need be.. use higher ranked champs.. and all fights will be relatively easy..
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★

I know the title is confusing, but I’m talking about champions that are really difficult defenders and cannot be knocked out without a specific champ. For example, I just lost my arena streak to a korg and Hyperion (arena AI is super passive and waits for special 3). Other opponents like havok, korg, hyperion, magik, and mephisto are also annoying and almost impossible to beat without luck or a certain champ.

These champs mentioned aren’t in the Kang’s team, they are other players champs. If you can’t beat them you deserve to lose the streak lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Wayntos said:

Use void on them and watch your problems melt away!!

@DNA3000 really nice job but if that was in a war situation you would of timed out and lose half your health! Greeat job though!

Well, in a war I would be unlikely to be fighting an IMIW two ranks higher than me with a Rogue. I can and do kill high rank IMIW in wars, but there you're also dealing with defense nodes and that makes things more complicated.

The point, though, was not to show off, rather the opposite. I hope anyone watching the fight sees relatively conventional tactics, nothing more complicated than a regular Dorky Diggity Dave subscriber wouldn't be aware of. What separates me from most of the people that have problems with IMIW is either lack of practice, so you can evade him without making too many mistakes, or more likely lack of awareness of the tactics involved with fighting him. You don't need special counters for him. You just need to be aware of how he works so you don't attack into him when he has too many armor stacks, and you have a plan for dealing with his awakened ability when he gets low.

I'm hoping people see that fight and say "gee, I could do that" and think it is a matter of learning the champ and a reasonable amount of practice, and not that IMIW can only be brought down by elite players. That's why I fought him two ranks down with class disadvantage and no armor break. I figure most regular players are going to be in a better situation than that most of the time. If that's not too difficult, then outside of problematic war nodes he's not as scary as he seems to be.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

dot_ditto said:

Kevo9513 said:

Get good.

.. "get good", then he shows a fight using a champ with higher PI than the opponent .. LOL

show me a fight where you beat a 4k Hyperion with a 2k champ (or lower) .. then you have the right to stand there and say "git good" LOL
    *sigh*

Hyperion really isn't that hard, though.
    Congrats . ;) YOU have the right to trash talk .. ;) the other guy .. does not .. :)