**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mystic dispersion

2»

Comments

• KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    As much as it cost to max MD it should work a bit faster if you asked me. Once I duplicate my 5* Juggs. I dropped. 200$ to max MD. If you don't mind sending me a. Money Order then I won't mind nurfing MD until then. I suggest you step your game up.
  • EvilEvil Posts: 17
    @smdam38 thanks for reading it anyway
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Go play transformers or something.
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    I agree a long message and another complaint on something. Not sure about you but my Yellow Jacket tears up Magik with his level 1. I wish half the board wasn't a complaint about one thing or another. If it's not the Arena it's certain champs being too strong or other things like MD. Its all I see anymore lets complain about things that are not broken.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It's not broken or overpowered so why are we complaining to nerf it. As soon as this is nerfed you'll find a new thing you can't beat that needs nerfing. We should only complain about nerfing if it's truly OP not because you can't figure out a fighting style to beat it when others have.
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    I think a better option might be to leave MD as it is but raise the power of all the other class masteries. MD effects EVERY single champion in the game because of dexterity we all know that. The problem is the other class masteries:

Mutagenesis: only affect champs that cause bleed( completes WORTHLESS against anyone who does not)

Collar tech: does effect all champs but is NEGATED by MD.

Cosmic awareness: only effects champs that have armor up( WORTHLESS against anyone who does not)

Pure Skill: RIP was once a fantastic mastery now... not so much because of Diminishing returns and the horrible 12.0 patch.

Science Serum: only affects champs that use energy as their base source of attack ( i.e. Doc, mags WORTHLESS against anyone who does not)

I think we as a community would be ecstatic if the Other class masteries applied to ALL heroes and not just the specific ones that fit the very limited scope.

That's why people call for nerfs on MD, Kabam needs to raise the power of the other class masteries to make them actually comparable and not laughable which they currently are. That would really shake up AW wars. Sadly they care much more about customers spending then they do about our ideas and frustrations.
    edited June 2017
    @OGHeRRo agreed bro.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited June 2017
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    This is why we can't have nice things. Always a whiner. Md is a costly mastery so if people invest in it like myself and many others it is another nail in the coffin of kabam touches it. Either add it to your mastery set up or adapt. That's what power burn/steal champs are for.
    A popular mcoc YouTuber agrees. And if you read the comments in his video page many guys just don't listen to what he says and stay fixed on the fact that he's talking about nerfing MD and how they had to spend expensive units to unlock MD. But if u listen carefully, he says that MD is fine but the crit buff for dexterity is ruining it. So before you guys keep saying the same thing all over again, see the full video and understand the msg he's trying to say. Btw I don't know him. I'm glad someone said it out loud and share the same opinion. Thank you @BrianGrant
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Md was hard until I got better at the game, now its not that bad.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Evil wrote: »
    A popular mcoc YouTuber agrees. And if you read the comments in his video page many guys just don't listen to what he says and stay fixed on the fact that he's talking about nerfing MD and how they had to spend expensive units to unlock MD. But if u listen carefully, he says that MD is fine but the crit buff for dexterity is ruining it. So before you guys keep saying the same thing all over again, see the full video and understand the msg he's trying to say. Btw I don't know him. I'm glad someone said it out loud and share the same opinion. Thank you @BrianGrant

Why should a mastery get nerfed just because it takes some out of there comfort zone?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Tbh nerfing md at this point would be the same as killing aw defense as it's one of the last few things defense has that actually poses a challange
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Dexterity buff need to b passive. Md is not the concern.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    MD is one of their biggest money makers. The same reason there hasn't been a science champ in a year is the same reason MD won't be changed.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    I agree!! I have more than a few 5* mystic defenders and 5/5 mystic dispersion. This mastery in its current form with dexterity is extremely unbalancing.

Kabam has justified several nerf/changes in the past because it unbalanced the meta of the game. Red deadpool nerf because those who did not have him were at a severe disadvantage. Perfect block synergy, Willpower, SW/DS nerf........ honestly had they addressed Mystic dispersion earlier they might have avoided the last nerf.

This mastery is almost a must have and makes it so most top tier alliances demand that you place champs with MD on defense with maybe one spot to place a favorite or champ you like. This is detrimental to the game and makes AW stale and frustrating. For all of you complaining about the cost what good is having the mastery to use if no one wants to play the game or participate in wars. Change the mastery or how it interacts with dexterity........enough is enough.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    People have one shot 4/55 magik, mordo and dorm bosses on multiple occasions even if they have full MD. In top tier alliance wars MD is more of an annoyance than a true hinderance in war. Creating a solid AW attack team, being smart about which champions you bring to what nodes and shallow evades make MD a manageable challenge 95% of the time. Honestly spidermen on stun immune nodes is more difficult than mystic champions on most nodes with actual bugs with evade nowadays
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Give us a mastery to counter it, or dont let dex pentlize you.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    MD shouldn't be nerfed however the interaction with dexterity has to be examined.. You should not be punished for evading an attack. The evade or the crit buff should be made passive
  • jdale57jdale57 Posts: 11
    If you are skilled at fighting, then you should not have a problem with mystic dispersion. I fight its almost every node in war, and normally get through fine. If you know how to intercept and bait without setting off dexterity, then it becomes a normal AW fight.
  • MishHammer84MishHammer84 Posts: 30
    The main issue is dexterity counting as a buff. It does not help you for the time it is active. It only does a crit when it expires. By this logic, every critical hit can count as a buff. Md is fine, its already been integrated into the game but dexterity which only has a chance at giving you a crit when it expires is simply not a buff.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Sungj wrote: »
    People have one shot 4/55 magik, mordo and dorm bosses on multiple occasions even if they have full MD. In top tier alliance wars MD is more of an annoyance than a true hinderance in war. Creating a solid AW attack team, being smart about which champions you bring to what nodes and shallow evades make MD a manageable challenge 95% of the time. Honestly spidermen on stun immune nodes is more difficult than mystic champions on most nodes with actual bugs with evade nowadays

This!

The lack of people reading the abilities that other champs have, it's what makes post like this, where people come to whine and complain because they don't know how to counterattack certain specifics champs.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 332
    TLDR?
    It's not about how well you do in AW and bragging how well u fight. If you see the video, he does pretty well compared to previous aw where he didn't face many mystic champs. But the fact that they keep releasing champs with good buffs which is heavily useless against mystic dispersion is very unbalancing in the game. How many champs can one shot a 4/55 magik boss??? Magik?? Archangel??? Gwenpool ?? So you want to keep bringing the same champs to fight the same boss all the time?? Don't you want to bring different attackers in your team?? Or don't you want to see a different boss. Mystic dispersion just undermines some defenders of other classes. People say you can one shot magik. Well try doing that with crossbones or Angela. This is the only reason we have two big classification in our teams namely AQ AND AW champs. Which shouldn't be there.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Bosses aren't meant to be beat in one shot. Several others can drop over half in one fight, but yes only a few can do it in one try. There are more who can be used to drop her in a couople fights.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Mystic dispersion is working as intented. Learn how to play. Adapt your fighting style.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Md was really hard at first, i tried new different ways, strategies and champs to walk around it...now it's not that hard...learn how to play against it and u will be good