**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Acct Sharing/Selling Message Received

I received a message today about sharing, transfer or selling of an account. This was a while after saying I was retiring in Global chat but I didn't offer my acct or anything because it is only temporary that I'm leaving the game, I was talking to one of my old officers that was in the process of replacing me. Can an admin let me know if that's why I received that message?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I can’t tell If this is some sort of backhanded accusation or just a Kabam PSA.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    We all did.
  • Cnc2949Cnc2949 Posts: 1
    I got it to. Was wondering same thing I’ve got two accounts I play on different phones but will sign them in on opposite phones from time to time.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Oh thank Christ I wasn't the only one. I hope this isn't anything as a warning sign
    Terra said:

Oh thank Christ I wasn't the only one. I hope this isn't anything as a warning sign

Well, it is. A warning for all of us. Not a direct one. Unless someone is engaging in that behavior. Lol.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Well, it is. A warning for all of us. Not a direct one. Unless someone is engaging in that behavior. Lol.
    Yeah I see that now. Until I saw this I thought it was directed at me personally. I'm glad it was sent out to everyone. Helps ease the nerves lol
  • Wade420wilson69Wade420wilson69 Posts: 43
    I was wondering too. I got it on my main, but not on my 2nd so I thought that was a little weird.
  • DrizztDoUrden01DrizztDoUrden01 Posts: 18
    One account received the message, but my other account didn’t
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

It would have been an interesting move to arbitrarily send those to 50% of the player base and spare the other 50%.

Just to keep people on their toes and mess with their heads a little.

Anyone sick enough to pull that kind of thing has my respect.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

It would have been an interesting move to arbitrarily send those to 50% of the player base and spare the other 50%.

Just to keep people on their toes and mess with their heads a little.

Thanos in the House, everybody.
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    I got one too. I've put too much time into my account, I ain't selling, biches!
  • ozzy1251999ozzy1251999 Posts: 1

I felt threatened and I have played every day since it came out. I play on several devices and it worries me that I’m going to penalized and banned for playing the game on several of my own accounts on my own devices
  • iAmMe84iAmMe84 Posts: 18
    I received that message too, why?? Been playing this stupid game nearly 4 years, I’m not selling/sharing anything! Too much to lose at this point
    iAmMe84 said:

I received that message too, why?? Been playing this stupid game nearly 4 years, I’m not selling/sharing anything! Too much to lose at this point

Everyone did. It was just a reminder. Not a personal accusation.
  • UltimateFuriousUltimateFurious Posts: 18
    I got it on my main account, but not my other one
  • Jinete_PalidoJinete_Palido Posts: 24
    I got the message, and thought it was related to the fact that I just got a new phone, and for the last couple of days I have been playing on both my old and new phones.

Does anyone know if it is a problem to log into my account from two different devices?

I was planning on using my old phone for playing most of the time to conserve the battery on the new one (old phone has a replaceable battery), but won't do it if it is going to be a problem. Thanks.

JP
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

I got the message, and thought it was related to the fact that I just got a new phone, and for the last couple of days I have been playing on both my old and new phones.

Does anyone know if it is a problem to log into my account from two different devices?

I was planning on using my old phone for playing most of the time to conserve the battery on the new one (old phone has a replaceable battery), but won't do it if it is going to be a problem. Thanks.

JP

It won't be a problem I play on two phones and has never been an issue.
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    I didn't receive that message, maybe they only warned US based accounts, or maybe they have a legit reason to warn you

JP

No. Multiple devices are allowed. The Mesaage wasn't because of anything triggered. It's just a general reminder to everyone that selling and transferring is against TOS.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I didn't get it on either of my two accounts. Rosters for both accounts are too **** to sell anyway lol.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    undefined
    Link to image please
  • Jinete_PalidoJinete_Palido Posts: 24
    Thanks, I will not worry about it.
  • Hey there everyone, this was just a general reminder and PSA about the game and account usage.
  • SmashZilla69SmashZilla69 Posts: 10

Hey there everyone, this was just a general reminder and PSA about the game and account usage.

Thank you
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I play 2 accounts on the same phone in the same alliance.
    Only got the message on one account
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hey there everyone, this was just a general reminder and PSA about the game and account usage.

this should have been better stated in the email.