**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Dormammu again, huh? Weren't there supposed to be three different mini-bosses?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Has power burn’s bug against vivified been addressed yet? Weeks have gone by and I don’t recall anyone mentioning a fix for it. If this hasn’t been fixed yet, this is ridiculous. It would be a bug that’s been for at least a month that has benefited you. Why not let a bug benefit us huh? Put a life transfer effect on that node as well.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Maybe we'll get another potion as compensation!
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    What’s yours is mine is getting kind of ridiculous on later days with resonate barely proccing.

Also seeing instances against war machine where weakness is on him but I’m doing reduced damage. I have a feeling it’s tied to the same bug on the physical resistance line where you get an armor break (using corvus) and it winds up gimping your damage.
    Yup, looks like someone predictably deleted a bunch of posts without addressing the questions. Has there been an announcement about the mini rotation being messed up? I feel like this happened at the beginning of the last AQ season, too.
    edited July 2019
    Mods, should all future (i.e., ongoing) issues be posted in bug forum now?
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    So what’s on tap for AQtoday. Hyperion again
    Is map5 really Hyperion again? Map6 got mephisto
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Map5 has been overhauled!
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    What is the map 5 miniboss this week?
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Scarlet Witch. However, all the defenders have been updated to newer champions.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    new map 7 as well
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115

Scarlet Witch. However, all the defenders have been updated to newer champions.

without any prior notice. People just took the usual team and maybe they will be f up
    edited July 2019
    For map5 it shouldn't be a big deal as long as the nodes are the same, unless they snuck a boosted magik or something in there. Feel free to post any helpful info since they don't seem to be making an announcement.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    First Hype now this. Thanks.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    And you wonder why there are trust issues with this company? Everyone that runs map 5 has just been screwed over yet again. All the focus was on the way OP Hyperion and they were sitting back this whole time just laughing at what was coming.

Unbelievable yet again but why be surprised now with anything that this company does?

I agree 100% that’s it’s just another money and resource scheme. HOW ABOUT letting people know what’s coming? Has anyone ever heard of COMMUNICATION? so glad there is transparency and honesty here since that was the promise a short time ago. What a joke.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Day 5 Electro on heal block bleed lane is going to be fun.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    Were the changes to basic nodes in MAP-5 (ie, Elektra mid-right 2nd section, that was always easy to just fight thru supported, only +Health and easy SP's, saving an extra bak-n-forth freeing of links with inside lane, to now being a Mr.Sinister) an actual change starting this week ??

Or was that part of the normal rotating of basic nodes that started at beginning of this AQ season (Thanos boss), but we just haven’t seen him in rotation before now because we haven’t had S.Witch make her appearance as miniboss until now ??

Is Elektra still that node when we will get Hyperion and Morningstar as usual again ??
    I'm still a little cheesed at the timing of this. They unsticky this thread, drop big changes with no warning, and then the mods ghost for the weekend so they don't have to comment on it.
    Yup, looks like this is just Our Problem. Another Friday content dump works as planned. :/
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    So just wondering when the issues in this thread will be addressed? Any explanation at all for the sudden increase in the difficulty with the addition of Domino, Havok, Heal Block + Bleed Electro, et al in Map 5 last AQ? What about the Map 5 Hype debacle? Broken nodes in Map 7?

Thanks.
    Destroyer said:

So just wondering when the issues in this thread will be addressed? Any explanation at all for the sudden increase in the difficulty with the addition of Domino, Havok, Heal Block + Bleed Electro, et al in Map 5 last AQ? What about the Map 5 Hype debacle? Broken nodes in Map 7?

Thanks.

Lately it seems, possibly more so with this thread, the response you get is your questions deleted and ignored lost in the Thanos Snap.

I mean I get updating the champions in the AQ, little heads up would have been nice though, pretty sure a lot of alliances just joined with usual champs and get wrecked. Electro is a lovely fight, unavoidable damage, and heal block so you're screwed regardless.

Awesome job Kabam, please don't let us know about any future changes going forward, which seems to be the norm lately.

Odds on this post being deleted ?
    50/50. I've been using OR for the electro fight. Only use medium, heavy, and special attacks. Unless you screw up the unavoidable damage is minimal. I know not everyone has a high rank OR, but hopefully someone in each bg has one. I've been told the masochism path is harder too but I haven't tried it for myself.
    Menkent said:

50/50. I've been using OR for the electro fight. Only use medium, heavy, and special attacks. Unless you screw up the unavoidable damage is minimal. I know not everyone has a high rank OR, but hopefully someone in each bg has one. I've been told the masochism path is harder too but I haven't tried it for myself.

Personally just think it's a cheap shot to put an electro on a node with heal block knowing that nearly every attack will do some damage to you, I mean it's what nearly 40% of physical damage? Could at least change to node to something other than heal block, but hey :D