**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Acct Sharing/Selling Message Received

I received a message today about sharing, transfer or selling of an account. This was a while after saying I was retiring in Global chat but I didn't offer my acct or anything because it is only temporary that I'm leaving the game, I was talking to one of my old officers that was in the process of replacing me. Can an admin let me know if that's why I received that message?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I can’t tell If this is some sort of backhanded accusation or just a Kabam PSA.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    We all did.
  • Cnc2949Cnc2949 Posts: 1
    I got it to. Was wondering same thing I’ve got two accounts I play on different phones but will sign them in on opposite phones from time to time.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Oh thank Christ I wasn't the only one. I hope this isn't anything as a warning sign
    Terra said:

Oh thank Christ I wasn't the only one. I hope this isn't anything as a warning sign

Well, it is. A warning for all of us. Not a direct one. Unless someone is engaging in that behavior. Lol.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Well, it is. A warning for all of us. Not a direct one. Unless someone is engaging in that behavior. Lol.
    Yeah I see that now. Until I saw this I thought it was directed at me personally. I'm glad it was sent out to everyone. Helps ease the nerves lol
  • Wade420wilson69Wade420wilson69 Posts: 43
    I was wondering too. I got it on my main, but not on my 2nd so I thought that was a little weird.
  • DrizztDoUrden01DrizztDoUrden01 Posts: 18
    One account received the message, but my other account didn’t
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

It would have been an interesting move to arbitrarily send those to 50% of the player base and spare the other 50%.

Just to keep people on their toes and mess with their heads a little.

Anyone sick enough to pull that kind of thing has my respect.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★

It would have been an interesting move to arbitrarily send those to 50% of the player base and spare the other 50%.

Just to keep people on their toes and mess with their heads a little.

Thanos in the House, everybody.
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    I got one too. I've put too much time into my account, I ain't selling, biches!
  • ozzy1251999ozzy1251999 Posts: 1

I felt threatened and I have played every day since it came out. I play on several devices and it worries me that I’m going to penalized and banned for playing the game on several of my own accounts on my own devices
  • iAmMe84iAmMe84 Posts: 18
    I received that message too, why?? Been playing this stupid game nearly 4 years, I’m not selling/sharing anything! Too much to lose at this point
    iAmMe84 said:

I received that message too, why?? Been playing this stupid game nearly 4 years, I’m not selling/sharing anything! Too much to lose at this point

Everyone did. It was just a reminder. Not a personal accusation.
  • UltimateFuriousUltimateFurious Posts: 18
    I got it on my main account, but not my other one
  • Jinete_PalidoJinete_Palido Posts: 24
    I got the message, and thought it was related to the fact that I just got a new phone, and for the last couple of days I have been playing on both my old and new phones.

Does anyone know if it is a problem to log into my account from two different devices?

I was planning on using my old phone for playing most of the time to conserve the battery on the new one (old phone has a replaceable battery), but won't do it if it is going to be a problem. Thanks.

JP
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

I got the message, and thought it was related to the fact that I just got a new phone, and for the last couple of days I have been playing on both my old and new phones.

Does anyone know if it is a problem to log into my account from two different devices?

I was planning on using my old phone for playing most of the time to conserve the battery on the new one (old phone has a replaceable battery), but won't do it if it is going to be a problem. Thanks.

JP

It won't be a problem I play on two phones and has never been an issue.
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    I didn't receive that message, maybe they only warned US based accounts, or maybe they have a legit reason to warn you

JP

No. Multiple devices are allowed. The Mesaage wasn't because of anything triggered. It's just a general reminder to everyone that selling and transferring is against TOS.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I didn't get it on either of my two accounts. Rosters for both accounts are too **** to sell anyway lol.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    undefined
    Link to image please
  • Jinete_PalidoJinete_Palido Posts: 24
    Thanks, I will not worry about it.
  • Hey there everyone, this was just a general reminder and PSA about the game and account usage.
  • SmashZilla69SmashZilla69 Posts: 10

Hey there everyone, this was just a general reminder and PSA about the game and account usage.

Thank you
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I play 2 accounts on the same phone in the same alliance.
    Only got the message on one account
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hey there everyone, this was just a general reminder and PSA about the game and account usage.

this should have been better stated in the email.