**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Netflix Daredevil unusable

This has gotten ridiculous. Netflix Daredevil is so glitchy that he is pretty much unusable. He should be pulled off the game and everyone gets back what they invested in him. My 4* is r5 and i don't even want to use him because it's a **** shoot whether he will actually land a punch or not.

You should give us the option to rank him down at least... There have been many complaints about this character.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Not to mention the fact that he and other champions crashes the game on older devices
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I never use a combo with him. Parry MM combo repeat
    Gets tons of armor breaks
  • Can't get a combo if your first punch wiffs and leaves you wide open...
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    OG DD. Is also missing. With his slide uppercut 1st punch after a heavy dodge
  • Kobalt wrote: »

Yep...
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    My main complain is his awakened ability. In theory it should work great on masochism paths... but it's just doesnt work
  • I ranked him before this started happening... he is lvl 99 and was my only duped skill at the time...
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Lol, r5 dd netflix
    Congratz
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    Netflix DD has always been a poor champ to put in a roster and been causing issues and not working from the day he was released.. most leave him and don't put resources into him
  • SparhaukSparhauk Posts: 22
    XactoFace wrote: »
    Kobalt wrote: »

Yep...

I've definitely seen this on my OG DD in AW. Very frustrating when the wiff causes you to get destroyed by the unblockable spidey who you specifically brought him in to fight.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Such a garbage champ... just pulled him in a 5 star crystal, so disappointed and frustrated, one of the worst