**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with 5.4 exploration

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone, i need some help with 5.4, recently i decided to start and fully explore act 5.4 and i was wondering in your opinion which are the worst paths and the best counters to them as i'd like to get the hardest parts done first. So far i have only 5.4.1 100%. And this is my roster if you want to know what champs i have:

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    DarkHawk, Iceman and Blade.. you better get them to next rank IMO before you attempt further
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Venom the duck can do it all man. That’s who I used, he’s incredible. 5 powergain 5 regen ur basically unstoppable.take Medusa,AA, maybe Ghulk and iceman. But the duck is capable of doing all of it. Power reserve ya gotta he REALLY patient and bait the sp1
    edited July 2019
    Prathap said:

DarkHawk, Iceman and Blade.. you better get them to next rank IMO before you attempt further

Sorry to disagree with ya bub but like I said, the duck can do it all with very little resources spent if any.
    Ahitlaw said:

Prathap said:

Sorry to disagree with ya bub but like I said, the duck can do it all with very little resources spent if any.
    DH needs duped and a high sig to be useful.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Prathap said:

For Iceman i don't have enough mutant T4cc and for Dh I'm still contemplating about ranking 4 him but i kinda want to awaken him before i do that.
    as for Blade he was my second or third 5* but i don't really like him maybe it's beacuse he's not awaken or because i have Gr only as a 3* but so far i don't really want to take him past rank 3.
    Just recently did this myself OP which is why I’m icing you the advice, my VTD is same rank as yours. He’s very capable. Patience is all you need
    edited July 2019
    Ahitlaw said:

Venom the duck can do it all man. That’s who I used, he’s incredible. 5 powergain 5 regen ur basically unstoppable.take Medusa,AA, maybe Ghulk and iceman. But the duck is capable of doing all of it. Power reserve ya gotta he REALLY patient and bait the sp1

Yeah i pretty much use only Vtd in aq and i love him, recently took him to rank 4 also is your Vtd awakened or not?

You definitely want blade and GR for synergy mainly for the bosses, spidey wouldn’t hurt especially since he’s maxed 4*
    AA last one can be anyone you want or like playing

I don't see on which bosses i'd use Blade for beside MS since for Modok/Hela i think i'd go for Arch rather than Blade, for Mephisto Void works great and for Ultron for me Medusa worked amazing. I keep seeing blade as being great for act 5 but for me it just isn't worth it to have one less team memeber for bosses that i can deal with using somebody else.
    Also i really appreciate all of your help guys and sorry if i come as a bit rude.

They are all villains you gain danger sense with GR and sparky will give you extra potency

Yes but i just don't think it's worth it to rank 4 him and sacrifice a team member (my best version of GR is a rank 4 3*) just for the bosses for which i have alternatives like AA/Void/Medusa.

Ahitlaw said:

Yeah i pretty much use only Vtd in aq and i love him, recently took him to rank 4 also is your Vtd awakened or not?
    Yes he is awakened but it isn’t really necessary. Jus rely on powergain and regen, toxic armor is enough for damage output