**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I want 7 stars

I feel like if there was 7 stars in the contest it would change everything. If they do put 7 stars in the contest I hope it would be certain characters like thanos maestro and kang, the champions that are overpowered. I want to play as anyone of those characters

Comments

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    How exactly would maestro be overpowered? I would take an Ægon, ghost, Namor etc over Maestro any day as a 6*
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Mataeo said:

Maestro would be too overpowered for 6*

He may be the reward for act 6 legends
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Well, it would be funny to watch YouTube videos of kids who worked for months, just to pull a 7-star DPX.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Webby72 said:

Thanos is in the game as a 5*

He exists as a 4* aswell. Wouldn't mind to see a 6* Thanos tho.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Im not opposed to 7* but i think they should show up when its the right time. Like when we can r4 or r5 a 6* same as when 6* showed up. While youd never use a r5 5 on kamala khan, a 6 or 7* KK would hit pretty hard and not need ranked up
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    if they did add 7*s have us be able to rank up 5*s to rank 6 and 4*s to rank 6 or 7 but if they did do that they would have to increase the difficulty a lot to make the game challenging
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    6 stars is fine enough
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Mataeo said:

I feel like if there was 7 stars in the contest it would change everything.

Well, you're not wrong there. That's probably why very few people are in a hurry to see them arrive.
  • I have to ask @Mataeo , where are you currently in Story Mode, and how long have you been playing? The 3 champs you revere currently are commonly viewed as weak by the majority of experienced players. Honestly, you'd think they'd be more difficult, but in reality, when compared to others, they're very easy. To a newer player however, they could be viewed as difficult.

This brings me to my next question, why are you asking for 7* champs if it's that apparent that you're still early in the game? Do you have a mountain of 6* champs? Do you have over 50× 5* champs? Heck, do you have over 50× 4* champs? My greatest piece of evidence that you're likely not Uncollected is you made no mention of 'The Collector.' A champ I'd be interested in seeing made playable someday. Now THAT was a challenging fight, lol. Still is for many players. Old and new alike. Some have learned to ace him without too much trouble.

Take it one step at a time. Get your roster built. Get some maxed out champs. If you're not Uncollected, the likelihood you have even 1× 6* champ is slim. Unless you bought a deal for one (which I'm not even sure you can do when not Uncollected). You're putting cart before the horse here by the looks of it. Why ask for something that's rather unnecessary all things considered? I can see why many are having trouble taking you seriously here. However I'm just trying to understand why this is something you're aiming to see happen this soon?

As I previously said, and others have said, we can't even max out a 6* champ yet as the rank up resources don't exist yet. Can't even go R3 yet. So what good would it do to bring out another tier of Champs that we probably couldn't even rank up for a few years at this rate? It seems a little frivolous. The shards to build a crystal would be so rare, so limited, and likely only available to those at the top. What good would that do you? If you were at the top, this would almost certainly be something you DON'T want to see happen anytime soon, if at all.
  • Mataeo said:

Do I have to answer all of your questions?

You don't have to do anything. Your choice. You want feedback that may help, answer honestly. If you don't, ignore what I said. Thing is, can't start to understand your POV if I don't know for sure where you're currently at in the game. Can't provide solid insight if I don't know where the desire to have those champs as 7* versions comes from.

If you're just saying things to say them, then whatever. If you're not, then I can only guess currently the desire comes from a lack of experience. Just know, it becomes increasingly more difficult to take you seriously if you're incapable of being honest. However, it's your choice at the end of the day. Do what you will. Just know certain actions, or perhaps a lack thereof have certain reactions.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

When six stars came out half my alliance quit, I retired and quit spending. If seven stars come out, I’m deleting game.

If the game continues, they will come out. What else can they do?
This discussion has been closed.