**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are 5* more accessible?

Kabam announced when act 6 was released they will make 5 star more accessible. It has been 4 months since chapter 1 was released. If you think they need to improve on rewarding 5 stars please state on how you will fix it.

Are 5* more accessible? 74 votes

Kabam did what they said and made easier to get.
39%
GroundedWisdomRaganatorMagrailothosSiddhantKwatraOsfan8G0311Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverPawnyExpressSheer_ColdPrylankDenzel116Markg25FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonMattstafariSirius0130-sixate-DemonmewtwoSquishyjrThe_4TH 29 votes
Kabam did but only people that cavilier
28%
GamerzuffyallinashesNuclekerrSammyJankisHendrossRepto23IDogeshadow_lurker22OnemaeusFishyness123MC2707Webby72NeotwismX_Factor_Agentgp87Etm34Justin2524MorbidAngleChubsWhite 21 votes
They did but not enough
22%
DrZolaNick_Caine_32username7312AhitlawSpurgeon14Night_ProwlerXMysterioGrootman1294zeezee57ẞlооdGeorgiaDawgddomKyusushuiTheguy_hi_guyChicken_MasterPkarli412Dretlle 17 votes
No improvement on 5 stars.
8%
p01arisKobster84THREATLeonjr8719TheSaithEdeuink 6 votes
They should add another level for elder's bane to help people get 5 stars instead of uncollected.
1%
Torr3 1 vote

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well I pulled 4 this month alone, so I'd say so.
  • alisultanovusupalisultanovusup Posts: 1
    Hhcy
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    They upped the rewards on all the eqs (except uncollected). More shards and crystals for dupes. Plus they added a basic 5 star for dungeons. I think they did a good job
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No improvement on 5 stars.
    Personally since cavalier I haven’t really noticed a change in the amount of shards bar war although I feel the shard should have been more for the season changes
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They did but not enough
    Very slight improvement. Still only get 1-2 5* a month...that's not very significant. I get a TON of 4* every month though. Probably around 10 a month.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Kabam did but only people that cavilier
    Except for recent AW increase, it seems about the same to me. I'm Cavalier for a while, but I haven't bought a crystal yet. I'm sure if I had the units to regularly buy them, I'd feel differently based on what members of my allowance post in our chat.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    They did but not enough
    Wrong click yeah they definitely are more accessible I’ve pulled 5 this month
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Pulled 4 this month, Kabam’s doing pretty good on this front.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    I think they do just fine. Enough shards roll in to feel satisfied yet still got work enough to give value. People whine to much about give me give me make easy...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    1/ For login calendar: yes.
    2/ On rewards for quest: unsure if I get more now because my roster grew stronger.