**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help Beating Nightcrawler in EQ master (first tile)

I have cleared the monthly quest on master mode for the initial run. Now I am going through for the 100% and can not defeat the nightcrawler on the first tile. Am I missing something? I have tried Seatin, Prof Hoff, and Richtheman for help. Is Kabam trolling me or am I overlooking something. My team is all 4 star rank 5. I have Scarlet Witch, Cap. Am. IW, Star Lord, Gwenpool, and Arch Angel. Any positive help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Use emma frost if u have her. Spider gwen and she hulk are good options as well
  • ncchampsncchamps Posts: 8
    Thanks, My Emma frost is still at rank 2, hopefully that works.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    AA will melt him down, parry, heavy, repeat.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Assuming it is his evade that is causing you the trouble

Iceman’s coldsnap can shut his evade down while the debuff is on him
    Concussion debuff (quake, taskmaster) can suppress his evade
    True strike passive/buff (killmonger, karnak, gamora, heimdal etc) can also make his evade fail.

Some attacks are stated that it cannot be evaded, such as taskmaster exploit, ghost crits, emma telepath mode. You can use those to your advantage.

If you stun nightcrawler he won’t evade, so long stunners and chain stunners can get you going.
    Even parry-then-2~3combo can get you through

Good luck ;)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I did master with 4 40s
    I used an unduped aa and just parry heavied
    Pretty easy
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW parry/heavy, SP1 (it can’t be evaded)
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Your aa will take good care of you. Just stay in one spot and parry-heavy away. You got this!
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Corvus with proxima synergy. Complete 2 missions right off the jump and get true strike. As well as Corvus walking right through the stage and destroying Mysterio
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

Corvus with proxima synergy. Complete 2 missions right off the jump and get true strike. As well as Corvus walking right through the stage and destroying Mysterio

Nightcrawler's the first fight.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Switch him or parry and 3 hit combo all day.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    ncchamps said:

I have cleared the monthly quest on master mode for the initial run. Now I am going through for the 100% and can not defeat the nightcrawler on the first tile. Am I missing something? I have tried Seatin, Prof Hoff, and Richtheman for help. Is Kabam trolling me or am I overlooking something. My team is all 4 star rank 5. I have Scarlet Witch, Cap. Am. IW, Star Lord, Gwenpool, and Arch Angel. Any positive help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Been there... And believe me emma is best counter for him, for else champ you've to be very careful with crawler man...
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★

Dtl7714 said:

Nightcrawler's the first fight.
    Knock him down once after an evade and get true strike and 1 mission completed, get a 2nd mission on his defeat. Rest of stage is instantly easy.