**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…
    Midnite93 said:

Good luck @BrudixTree but just want to say this game teaches you an important lesson you never always get what you want in life. Just hope you don’t get kabamed.

I know what it means to be kabamed:
    30 small glory cristals to get 10k cosmic fragemnt, got 0
    75 t4 ccc for 10k cosmic, got 720
    rollover over ghost on a colossus 5 star
    rollover over quake on a cyclops blue
    But still i am happy, because to be kabamed the one day means to be kabamed on another day to, and on many more, but one day the luck may come <3
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 β˜…β˜…β˜…

C'mon, Flah only appears in Spider-Man 1, I didn't see him in 2 and 3 :confused: .
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Midnite93 said:

I sure hope so

Blade Buff incoming!
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 β˜…β˜…β˜…

FR33_HUG5 said:

I didn't trust deadpool in the first place tbh

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Carossy said:

C'mon, Flah only appears in Spider-Man 1, I didn't see him in 2 and 3 :confused: .
    I just put it there so people would know I meant the tobey Maguire spiderman
  • CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Carossy said:

I just put it there so people would know I meant the tobey Maguire spiderman
    I know, just wanted to highlight that, let's keep the memes.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Midnite93 said:

Crikey