**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hardest boss you have fought

MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
It can be from any quest like LOL, those other events quests like the spider man one or from story.

Maestro was a big kick in the face the first time I faced him. Now since my top 5 is upgraded, I managed to solo him with my r4 4* Sentry and yeah that's pretty much it. And also I had to spend 150 units to beat him the first time around. Here's my top 5

Comments

• MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    I'm currently trying to replace Sentry with Thing. What was your hardest boss fight? Comment below ;)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    champion boss in 6.2. Still haven't beat him, i fought him once and just said forget it.
  • RinokillerRinokiller Posts: 12
    Definitely Aegon in the uncollected monthly event! If you didn’t 1 shot him it became impossible to defeat. That is the only uncollected event I didn’t fully explore.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Back when I started,probably like 2 or 3 weeks after account creation, there was Domino event,for the life of me,I couldn't beat her in the mercs side quests.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Pre nerf ice Phoenix. I actually don't think she was technically a boss but still that fight sucked. First time fighting the collector was hard too.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    I'm still not that far in progression, so it's the Collector for me.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Lab jugs as back when I done it there wasnt a way to prevent unstoppable
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    ROL wolverine was basically impossible at one point. Right now 6.2.6 champion is probably the worst but presumably someone will come around that can prevent or null indestructible charges and then he will be a scrub.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Champion 6.2.6
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    uncollected Emma frost with unlockable sp1 and reverse control and other was thanos with infinity gauntlet.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The bugged Sentinel boss in act 6.1 cost me the most in items.
    Debuff immune with no way to punish the S1
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The most expensive fight I’ve ever done was going into variant 3.1 unprepared against ultron and wasting revives on my 4* void, but the most difficult that was t a trial and error type foght was probably lol Spider-Man who I used a 4-55 spark for
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    When i had my old phone whenever i would go up against a Venom in Act 5 my phone would freeze when he would use his specials but now i can easily dex it
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Ice Phoenix pre-nerf
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    TKS87 said:

Pre nerf ice Phoenix. I actually don't think she was technically a boss but still that fight sucked. First time fighting the collector was hard too.

God I forgot about that one. Only uncollected EQ I didn’t do explore. 🤬
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    The Aegon in the monthly event was the worst I've ever dealt with

His node made it you had to beat him and beat him super quick or soon he'd be unblockable/unstoppable (I believe) and you couldn't do jack and legit had to start the entire quest over. I eventually explored, but I was close to not finishing Uncollected that month when that's never even a debate
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    5.4.6 Ultron. Hardest fight of my bloody life. Had only a single revive left in stock and no units. Finished him with my Corvus. Was so darn happy when I saw the K.O on screen.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Odd as it sounds there was a Joe Fixit boss in an EQ about 3-4 years ago that they had to nerf hard because he was wayyyy too OP
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    edited July 2019
    For me, Capt. Marvel Rd.2, aspect of war Rogue. Even though she wasn't technically a boss, but my goodness.