**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My First 6*

Good , Bad ?

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Not great. Sorry for your loss man.

The 6* crystal is one of the most depressing things in this game. You save up shards for months only to pull garbage. It’s happened to me 9/9 times.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    He’s not bad
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139
    Werewrym said:

The 6* crystal is one of the most depressing things in this game. You save up shards for months only to pull garbage. It’s happened to me 9/9 times.

Yeah , but the good thing is that i duped my 5* Cap Marvel Movie ! So no regrets.
    Plus as a 6* he ain't that bad , Insane Damage but Low health !
    A decent champ
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Meshu43 said:

Werewrym said:

Yeah , but the good thing is that i duped my 5* Cap Marvel Movie ! So no regrets.
    Plus as a 6* he ain't that bad , Insane Damage but Low health !
    A decent champ
    Yeah I noticed CMM was your profile champ. She’s quite good.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    He's not the worst,his damage is decent but as you yourself stated very low survivability. But trust me if could have been worse...
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I believe he actually has the highest base attack in the game, so that’s something. Definitely a glass cannon though. I personally like him.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I believe he actually has the highest base attack in the game, so that’s something. Definitely a glass cannon though. I personally like him.

Wasp does I’m pretty sure
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

At least you didn’t get dead pool x force or hulkbuster. Rocket has pretty good damage but 12.0 kind of made him less effective of his damage. His weakness is low health output and zero utilities and can die quickly when he hits and takes a damaging debuff.

Zero utility is not accurate. He has some minor defensive utility in his different armor settings. I think they should make the different armors selectable in a pre-fight ability actually.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Not bad compared to most peoples first 6* from what I have seen
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    He's a glass cannon, but if it makes you feel any better I got Antman, Hulkbuster then Juggernaut as my first 3 6*s