**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red death spores damage issue

i have a 5/65 sig 176 Omega Red with full suicides masteries.

i notice that the death spores damage when above 10 is not displaying as per the description in his signature abilities.

at sig 176 the death spores should be dealing 1743.72 per tick, however i'm only seeing 1020 per tick (against WS rol)

so my question is
1. is the death spore damage bugged or am i reading it wrong?
2. i also brought mutant crit synergy which gives +17% att + class bonus against WS..should the death spore damage increase as well?? i know the damage scale with OR base attack but the synergies + class advantage should count as raising them up right???

below are some screenshot and link to video i uploaded

thanks for the clarification.

https://youtu.be/tJhcaFICmQM

Comments

• kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54

A tick is only 1/2 second
    So two ticks a full seconds worth of damage

oh i didn't know that 1sec= 2 tick.. which means that the damage is correct and scaled up with synergies+class bonus

thanks for the clarification
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★

A tick is only 1/2 second
    So two ticks a full seconds worth of damage

oh i didn't know that 1sec= 2 tick.. which means that the damage is correct and scaled up with synergies+class bonus

thanks for the clarification
    Damage also scales with base attack. You're running the attack team synergy which is why you are getting more than 1743/2.
  • SacrificialSacrificial Posts: 60
    edited July 2019
    It only scales with base attack, not anything else. I don’t think that it changes with class disadvantage/ Advantage. But it does scale with synergies that increase base attack.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited July 2019

It only scales with base attack, not anything else. I don’t think that it changes with class disadvantage/ Advantage. But it does scale with synergies that increase base attack.

Class disadvantage/advantage affects your base attack. You see the +- on the selection screen, right? What is not base attack is node boosts.