**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is you're favorite champion in this list?

I tried to get all amazing champions in this list but some didnt make the cut

Who is you're favorite champion in this list? 71 votes

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
14%
Charlie_SceneNoneed2nvFhfjghhggggjfhfjgGGhostZipioEtjamaFred_JoeityBLACKMILKTEA_88LD_Studios97Milan1405 10 votes
Blade
7%
Spity68Rajdeep9Newman0067JAATKINGCtuchik 5 votes
Domino
18%
Timone147kikiFurieuxEvans_PrimeKobster84FortuneMC2707MrGordo5150Batman1903G2DKCapAvengerBlue_Eyed_ThingThoye3King_Leo321 13 votes
Archangel
11%
KillerRino19Denzel116doctorbPrimer92Dead1KalantakLordBeaverbrokeVatris 8 votes
Ronin
1%
IDoge 1 vote
Doctor Voodoo
4%
NojokejaymHammerbro_64OneAboveAll13 3 votes
Ghost
18%
Foxhero007ThunderGodMasquerade1981Tony886RockypantherxLordNeomrcyrcleMsyounus1288living_legend_1diegobdias84MawrCalleachH3t3rNimor 13 votes
Gwenpool
9%
BendyRichiesDad79Duke_SilverXxLoganTDCxXAleorGodfatherspieChicken_Master 7 votes
Omega Red
11%
SceptilemaniacSaransh245shadow_lurker22Bear3BlackJ4zzThatOneMasterGamerWade420wilson69Skillful_star 8 votes
IceMan
4%
ЗАКСОЛИНFabriciusTheSaith 3 votes

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    IceMan
    I've ice-cream and Omega Red! And bith are my fav..
    Blade, AA, Spidey, Ronin and Gwenpool are in my eish list
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    I wish I could pull him as a 5* (then again for the dupe)

Just have a r5 4* and he is great, but his damage isn’t quite up to snuff compared to my 4/55s so I don’t use him all that often. Love his play style tho
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Ghost
    I like Ghost but she not my favorite champion that is Joe Fixit
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
    All day everyday.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Gwenpool straggles behind a lot of those behemoths, she’s super solid though. Inability to die from specials is her best asset IMO.

Omega simply put is a killer.... besides robots and gulk he destroys everything and easily.

🐻
  • Chicken_MasterChicken_Master Posts: 18
    Gwenpool
    It was so difficult to choose between gwenpool and domino. But gwenpool stacks of bleed is insane
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool all day every day.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool/voodoo both are great and dont rely on there dot for damage